Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethical/Moral Question: Never understood why "black male's" married "white women's"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    aint that the truth.. honest story above and below two reply's after that Got woke up 5 am in morning. Gurl's best friend(and her to one year old children) calling my phone cause she scared cuz her EX DUDE (WHO IS BLACK) come pound caking on her apartment door and she wouldn't home. She fell sleep in bed next to, well who other then.. So. Dude straight sloppy drunk because he JEALOUS OF a "WHITE COLOURED NIGGA". He missed his chance, now he know she for real about this other nigga, and he ain't letting go. On top of all that he got 6 no 3 or 0 or 9, "SIX" children, that he don't EVEN SEE. Now this dude need to get him self in balance with REAL LIFE, or he will END UP DEAD!, and no one gonna kill him but himself! rotting... discovered by SMELL!!!
    spoiler tags next time

Comment

If anybody on this site needs a ban it's this bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        you mean this bloated pic of a bloke? I agree he should have been survived! But since he never killed himself, it's only fair to allow him to advance to the next level in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        I dated a half black girl once. She was raised by her white mom though... And my brother's wife is black. So it's definitely possible.

Aside from lack of them in your area, only thing keeping you from dating/fucking them is you. Just confidence, man. No different than any other girl.

It's probably that sassy black woman stereotype that scares white guys off. I will admit, mixed girls are usually easier to get...

Dude why you give dude this advice. you need to go get morals!! Think Walmart sell em in the music isle.. keep an eye out!!

First which half you date, her black brain or her white ass? .. Second confidence is involved with anything, not just to get sex. cause really physical "sex" is good. Can fuck and fuck and keep cumming, but the emotional feelings are what make your girl stay wet for year's and if your good at it, don't even have to stick it in and she still get her orgasms, and when you do stick it in. She can't help but uncontrollably explode with LOVE! if ya understand these words, if not here is sound.
        https://youtu.be/Y91jtjvN3NQ

Comment

You're a freak

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            You're a freak
            ah no lil nigga, just guess was blessed of how to understand to please a women phyiscal, mentally and emtional all year round. unlike these seasonal nigga's, might as well call him seasoning's crack pepper nigga's them so think type that smooth and black niggas. then you got these salty nigga's, that get made if white folk date black women. You got these other nigga's that only fuck in the spring time cause the easter bunny be hopping out some treats. Then you got other lames, smoking in the summer trying to eat some fryed chicken in front of a girl. its just life, become a great mother fucker and youll find a girl that admires your taste. Talking food fellas not females!

Comment

ah no lil nigga, just guess was blessed of how to understand to please a women phyiscal, mentally and emtional all year round. unlike these seasonal nigga's, might as well call him seasoning's crack pepper nigga's them so think type that smooth and black niggas. then you got these salty nigga's, that get made if white folk date black women. You got these other nigga's that only fuck in the spring time cause the easter bunny be hopping out some treats. Then you got other lames, smoking in the summer trying to eat some fryed chicken in front of a girl. its just life, become a great mother fucker and youll find a girl that admires your taste. Talking food fellas not females!
              Wtf does the Easter bunny have to do with anything

Comment

grow the fuck up bitch

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                  grow the fuck up bitch

Happy Valentine Day to you too lil nigga!
                  50 told me to break the 100s, so went with a 10K stack of 50's instead of 100's. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted...

This dude made me feel hard as hell in the "D" middle skool. Felt the path he walked, I walked. Nothin but love, flesh of my flesh. Actually just got done drinkin some GOOD music fruit juice "Super fruits", wish yall cud taste this sound, and hear the picture!! "OH GOD"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X