• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
    Remember this?

meek wouldn't of done anything, he was just looking for attention

Comment

With that Spreadshirt website? And LWHQ/YMHQ are mainly hobbies that I love to update in my spare time. I'm not too focused on the numbers anymore, I'll always find time to update the website because I'm a fan myself

Comment

I remember my YMCMB shirt that I used to wear in middle school :/
        I outgrew it :/
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Make a Lil Wayne HQ store Danny

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            look on that link u posted how much traffic the site has been decreasing over the past year

that shows you no one really checking for wayne anymore

sad times
            it'd be interesting to see a longer trend over the years. I'd bet it goes up and down depending on what he does. Didn't it die a bit while he was in jail? I think the C5 and lawsuit situation probably burned a lot of people.

The fact he does more damn skating then anything else these days doesn't help.
            None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
              it'd be interesting to see a longer trend over the years. I'd bet it goes up and down depending on what he does. Didn't it die a bit while he was in jail? I think the C5 and lawsuit situation probably burned a lot of people.

hr had a lot of music still dropping while in jail

Comment

Bet you he had more music drop in 8 months while in jail then the 8 months before he went in.
                Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

I don't even remember the last time I listened to Wayne tbh...
                  Oh wait I listened to collegrove this morning.. .shit was wack

Don't remember the last time before that tbh , I mean I saw him on worldstar talking about JR Smith but thats about it
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

his team around him aka the yesmen and the unprofessional school friends let his irrelevancy begin

Comment

Working...
                    X