Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all knew

if anyone expected the attacks to stop they naive as fuck

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      how the fuck was 'jews' behind this?

what a fucking moron...why do people like you exist?

this isnt blamed on muslims either...why everytime such attacks happen, there got to be so much moronic statements?

its as simple as it gets:

- France catches a member of the guys that attacked Paris who was a European link to ISIS.
      - Two guys that were related to the caught man got pissed off and wanted revenge, and they blew themselves up in Belgium (having Belgium nationalities).
      - ISIS once again took credit for the action.
      - Our governments and Arab Governments still sitting down doing completely nothing about it, acting like ISIS is soooo hard to end...smh

I once read an article about a caught ISIS member, and he was asked once "how do we stop ISIS"

and he said to actually end them we have to stop thinking they are funded my America, or Israel, or neighboring arab countries or some conspiracy. But to actually treat them as a real militant group attacking land and people and to actually fight them as such.

Stop being an idiotic moron mate....same goes to KC...smh

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, but the two that blew themselves up were not refugees...they were born in Belgium..and raised there..

but I do agree....as ISIS extremism is increasing in the middle east...far-right Extremists keep increasing in Europe too...

- - - Updated - - -

ugh..Israel is about the most closed country in the world...a bird cant get it if it wanted to lol. ISIS doesnt want to help palestinains or Syrians or whatever you think they 'should' do.

these are propagandists using a religion to gain more support and more power. isis can careless about palestine if it would mean Israel will be involved and basically add more ground troops against them..

you are thinking with some hollywoodic type of shit...'oohhh if they are muslims as they saaaay, then why they aint helping muslims then??? they gotta be JEWS in disguise! blah blah blah'

grow up mate..

- - - Updated - - -

this statement has nothing to do with ISIS at all lol. Muslims can be good or bad or whatever...ISIS is a militant group..either it is muslim or christian doesnt really matter..so 'muslims being very peaceful' doesnt really tell us anything about ISIS..

Atheists today are peaceful people, a couple of decades ago the Soviet Union shows us a different face...do not generalize.

Plus your Sig is too stupid....everything in the TV now a days is basically telling us to be scared and put fear on peoples head...so no..TV isnt telling us 'everything is OK'...lol
      idk where u live and what media tell to your country but in greece they blame muslims and no u didnt understand my sig

- - - Updated - - -

Also wondering if u ppl know when Israel became an independent country

Comment

when's the next attack??

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
          22/03/2016 at 9:11 am, what do you think fuckers? coincidence, hell no.

You better believe it boys

And they said its from Brussels air port even tho its from Russia back in 2011.
          srsly?

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            when's the next attack??
            soccer euros 2016 competition in france this summer

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              we told ya that more attacks gone keep happining all over Europe

nwo
              pack up your dad.

blow him up.

Comment

Originally posted by cremo View Post
                pack up your dad.

blow him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Illuminati confirmed
                  x100 better. Let's all stick to that shall we?

Comment

Working...
                  X