United States of Europe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Better Trump for President than that slimy, manipulative fraud Clinton. Fuck her and her husband.
    You can see on her fake smile and her fake face that she is manipulative.

Americans are doomed anyway, they gotta pick from 2 evil. But Trump is lesser evil, it might not be that obvious now, but in long term you will see that Trump is what it is, but Hilary is more than it meets the eye, she is hiding what she really is and she will show it when she becomes president.

Fuck EU too, and United States of Europe.
    Whole nation of Serbia hates that our government wants to become part of EU.
    this.
    And I know Hilary for what she is. And trump. It just amazes me we ve come to this point. All of the US and these are the two we have to choose between? And the thing is most of the people who will vote for them turn a blind eye to anything bad they've done. Clinton has done some messed up crap. But people ignore it.
    Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Clinton is going to win no doubt imo. Trump got supporters, but his overall image is not good...Clinton's image is bad too, but she's smart at being 'politically correct'.

But trump is kinda taking himself seriously now, he is being less of a douche and is also starting to become politically correct....but come on, even Republicans do not want trump to represent them lately...seems like America about to see a first lady president in my opinion.
    dont count Trump out. Almost everyone I know will be voting for trump, not because they support him. But because they're desperate to keep Hilary out.
    None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      this.
      And I know Hilary for what she is. And trump. It just amazes me we ve come to this point. All of the US and these are the two we have to choose between? And the thing is most of the people who will vote for them turn a blind eye to anything bad they've done. Clinton has done some messed up crap. But people ignore it.

dont count Trump out. Almost everyone I know will be voting for trump, not because they support him. But because they're desperate to keep Hilary out.
      I guess the voting is between 'The people that want hilary out' and 'The people that want Trump out'...no one wants any of them in though
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

..... . . . . . .
        Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:05 AM.
        .................... ....................

Comment

I guess the voting is between 'The people that want hilary out' and 'The people that want Trump out'...no one wants any of them in though
          Amen to that. And politics bring out the worse in people. I hate election years.
          None

Comment

Can you explain why Hilary is a bad choice? Just curious. Im not american so I dont know much about her.

Comment

Clinton is going to win no doubt imo. Trump got supporters, but his overall image is not good...Clinton's image is bad too, but she's smart at being 'politically correct'.

But trump is kinda taking himself seriously now, he is being less of a douche and is also starting to become politically correct....but come on, even Republicans do not want trump to represent them lately...seems like America about to see a first lady president in my opinion.
              I think Clinton is going to win as well.. After first black president, it's only right to have first woman president (in their mind).
              But I'm 100% certain that Trump would be better president than Clinton.
              Whatever Trump says he's gonna do, he will do it.

Whatever Clinton is saying is false, she won't do anything, she is manipulative but at the same time she is puppet, puppet that some bigger forces want to have as president of USA, so they can run politics.

At least with Trump, you know he's not going to be anyone puppet.
              Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
              this.

Exactly. Bernie is much better candidate than both of them, I don't know how he's not winning delegats..He won Indiana, but he's too far behind.
              Clinton is very bad person, both her and her husband have done awful things in the past.

And yeah, I think chances are very equal..
              Will you vote? And for whom, if you want to reveal of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
              Can you explain why Hilary is a bad choice? Just curious. Im not american so I dont know much about her.
              You can find a lot of bad shit about her online.
              She only has this much delegates because she is women, and people are afraid of being called sexist if they don't vote for her. If there were more than 1 women in these elections, she would have far less delegates than she has now.

First, she already was in high positions in US politics, so these statements are facts.

She is known liar.
              She lied about many things, and you can find about all of that on google. (she lied about her vote in favor of Iraq War, she lied about landing in Bosnia under fire..lol, she said that they were shooting at her , she lied about her family being broke after her husband finished his presidency and left White House?!)
              You don't want liar for a president?

Did you know that she refused to call Boko Harem a terrorist organization?
              Read about Boko Harem if you don't know about them.

Did you know that she defended a child rapist?

She illegally accepted a lot of money from foreign governments of countries that fund HAMAS, that harbor terrorists, execute gays/lesbians..

Even tho feminists vote for her (cuz they are stupid), she has a long history of saying shit about women in general, and telling them to "shut up" and not saying if their husband is harassing them, and she also has some weird view about rape which I can't really figure out.
              She threathened one of the victims in person as well..

She thinks she is above everyone.
              A person like that would certainly not be a good president.

Also her husband was awful as President and lied about many things. And he bombed Serbia in 1999 while breaking the international law at the same time and defended terrorists doing so.

Do you think his wife would be any better?

Comment

You can find a lot of bad shit about her online.
                She only has this much delegates because she is women, and people are afraid of being called sexist if they don't vote for her. If there were more than 1 women in these elections, she would have far less delegates than she has now.

First, she already was in high positions in US politics, so these statements are facts.

She is known liar.
                She lied about many things, and you can find about all of that on google. (she lied about her vote in favor of Iraq War, she lied about landing in Bosnia under fire..lol, she said that they were shooting at her , she lied about her family being broke after her husband finished his presidency and left White House?!)
                You don't want liar for a president?

Did you know that she refused to call Boko Harem a terrorist organization?
                Read about Boko Harem if you don't know about them.

Did you know that she defended a child rapist?

She illegally accepted a lot of money from foreign governments of countries that fund HAMAS, that harbor terrorists, execute gays/lesbians..

Even tho feminists vote for her (cuz they are stupid), she has a long history of saying shit about women in general, and telling them to "shut up" and not saying if their husband is harassing them, and she also has some weird view about rape which I can't really figure out.
                She threathened one of the victims in person as well..

She thinks she is above everyone.
                A person like that would certainly not be a good president.

Also her husband was awful as President and lied about many things. And he bombed Serbia in 1999 while breaking the international law at the same time and defended terrorists doing so.

Do you think his wife would be any better?

Damn, and I thought she would be a decent choice.

@ she saying they shot at her xD

I just looked at the delegate numbers. Even Bernie Sanders doesn't has a chance anymore

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                  Damn, and I thought she would be a decent choice.

@ she saying they shot at her xD

I just looked at the delegate numbers. Even Bernie Sanders doesn't has a chance anymore
                  She is worst choice, whoever votes for her is plain dumb.

Yeah, she said she was under sniper fire, lmao

Yep, sadly Bernie doesn't have a chance :/ He is the best choice for president though..

But Trump > Clinton all day..

Nothing bad about having a guy that loves his country and wants his country to be best in the world as your president..
                  Clinton doesn't care about US, she doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                    That site looks like a troll site.
                    I think it is, I don't think it's a legit source

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                      Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:04 AM.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

USE, no more USA

Comment

Working...
                        X