X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    yeah LoL
    and oh DANG lol

I remember I use to kiss my 2nd grade girlfriend in the bathroom (The bathroom was in the classroom) We would both go to the bathroom during recess I had like 3 girlfriends that year, but she said she couldn't date me cuz I was black I was like the only black person in my class
    oh i see. the 2nd girl said you were black and she was black only dated white guys, yea those black gurlz... honestly found that need quite bit of attention, but that's only my experience dating two of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jvg View Post
    Damn bro for some reason I always thought you were white
    dang why you gotta be so racist... is it cuz the way he structures his statements?

Comment

I could've swore I mentioned I was black before
      Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      oh i see. the 2nd girl said you were black and she was black only dated white guys, yea those black gurlz... honestly found that need quite bit of attention, but that's only my experience dating two of them.

- - - Updated - - -

dang why you gotta be so racist... is it cuz the way he structures his statements?
      man rofl. where you at come online.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Damn bro for some reason I always thought you were white

Comment

Son i think we need to have a little talk...

Comment

reading through this thread has me dead

Comment

Originally posted by dad of -_- View Post
            ever wish you had a big bro? grew up with three sisters, guess that make me their big bro? That make me the best man I know how to be, or is that from a girls prospective..... haha hommie keep it coming plz.. how do i help my cuz who is abusing alcohol? basically he feel down because his dad isn't in his life and honestly feel like he need a role model. My big brother was my....

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              ever wish you had a big bro? grew up with three sisters, guess that make me their big bro? That make me the best man I know how to be, or is that from a girls prospective..... haha hommie keep it coming plz.. how do i help my cuz who is abusing alcohol? basically he feel down because his dad isn't in his life and honestly feel like he need a role model. My big brother was my....
              I don't know who that is lol but he always comes online pretending to be my dad

That"s some mark ass shit bro

But yeah lol.
              Last edited by -_-; 06-07-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                I don't know who that is lol but he always comes online pretending to be my dad

That"s some mark ass shit bro

But yeah lol.
                so man, here it is.

went over to my twin sis spot, to see lil p and my pops, we started interacting. he said his sis called him up worrying about her son. just got a dwi and continues down the road. He is full of empty, he feels lost, he don't know how to connect, so he use aclohol to pretend what's really going on in his life.

Inside made me cry and sad because, know "I" don't see him on a daily basis, and through family, we know each other, I got the greatest vision to help him. Ima give him some spare change and see what he do, sure he will laugh at first but, understand that's where the "profit" is

I'm Happy, was sad a few days ago, but thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by dad of -_- View Post

Comment

i never think about it either. i might think 'oohhh that girl is hot' but i'm not thinking about having sex with her. yes i know i'm a simp

Comment

Working...
                    X