40k off IG + dropshipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    The only way I would even attempt this is if I saw someone like Kidcomet make money from it.

I don't trust people I don't really know say they made so much online cause of things like Photoshop and trolls =/
    ive already made money from this, im getting back into now

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      i think that too brah

i mean if it was then everyone would be doing it right?
      Nope, because it's not easy. It takes a lot of time, and people are biased towards this way of earning, they think its fake and they don't wanna try it, or they try it and they don't earn first few months (which is normal), so they give up.
      Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      more money for us @MarkoMaxX

Exactly
      Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      I think it does work for some people but I think that's because there is a huge risk and a lot of upfront money involved and luck before you make any decent gain. Good luck, I'm not knocking it, just think it's not worth it for me personally.
      So far I invested 0$ in my online "business" and I earned couple thousands of dollars.. If I invested I would have earned much more..And if I had more time..
      I can't wait till I go on summer break so I can start doing this again..
      The only way I would even attempt this is if I saw someone like Kidcomet make money from it.

I don't trust people I don't really know say they made so much online cause of things like Photoshop and trolls =/
      Well I know a lot of people that make money from this and it's basically their full-time job. There are many ways to earn money online, you gotta pick one and do it, it's real and it pays off..

But again, it's not as easy as it might seem. It might take a while till you get your earnings right, and once you get them you have to keep getting them constantly, which is something I still have problem with..

Comment

ive already made money from this, im getting back into now
        How much then ?

Comment

How much then ?
          300 bucks

i fucked up cause i got greedy and made my itmes more expensive

this is my site

http://spiritualbracelet.com/

Comment

fastest way i know to grow an account for free is to bot it,
            Real followers man

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Real followers man
              again i didnt mean bot as in buy fake followers i meant use a bot, a automation program like followliker that likes, follows, 24/7

Comment

300 bucks

i fucked up cause i got greedy and made my itmes more expensive

this is my site

Spiritual Bracelet
                You need to update your About Us page

Comment

I've just started an IG account which like [MENTION=26503]marco[/MENTION]maxx I am going to try grow organically without a bot. So far I've just been likeing related posts and following relatable people. It's slow but it works.

I'd just like to add fuck all that money shit and make a profile where you enjoy what you are doing. The money comes after the power on Instagram and that's facts

If you guys have any suggestions on how to get off the ground ill keep them all in mind

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                    I've just started an IG account which like @marcomaxx I am going to try grow organically without a bot. So far I've just been likeing related posts and following relatable people. It's slow but it works.

I'd just like to add fuck all that money shit and make a profile where you enjoy what you are doing. The money comes after the power on Instagram and that's facts

If you guys have any suggestions on how to get off the ground ill keep them all in mind
                    so how many followers do you have now?

and I wouldn't just like related posts, I would comment on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      so how many followers do you have now?

and I wouldn't just like related posts, I would comment on them too.
                      I've got 108. Yeah I do comment sometimes usually just emojis. I guess if I continue to do this it may get to a point people might start tagging friends.

I don't know if I'm aloud to post my Insta here but it's pretty weird 😝

Edit . I dunno how marco got 100 in 2 days. But I'm working and just do it in the morning. It stresses me out going through the profiles liking the photos

Comment

again i didnt mean bot as in buy fake followers i meant use a bot, a automation program like followliker that likes, follows, 24/7
                        Is that what you use

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          Is that what you use
                          na, but i did in the past and its probally the fastest way to grow an acc

Comment

Working...
                          X