Black girls dont like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black girls dont like me

For some reason black girls just dont like me, ever since I could remember, from grade 3, black girls were always mean to me, i remeber growing up if i stared at a black girl she woudl yell at me like "watchu looking at with ur ugly ass no hairline ass with them damn boobos on " (bobos is what they used to call wack shoes back in the day) But also my first official kiss came from a black girl in like 6th grade, she was in 7th grade her name was Ivy and she was my friends sister, that was like the only time I ever had anything relationships at all with a black girl, now i am 22 and black girls just dont fuck with me at all, All my girlfriends have all been hispanic, all of them beautiful latina girls for real i appreciate that, love hispanic women, but before I die i would like to atleast fuck 1 black girl, but i just dont see it happening, there is like a disconnect between me and black girls, like the vibe is just dead completely lol , i remember spring break 2013 i went and there was a shitload of girls, and i grinded with hispanics and some white girl and an asian chick, but when I danced with a black chick, shit felt off as hell we just moved away from each other Sometimes black girls do take notice of me, since in pretty lightskin and black chicks dig light skin black dudes, but once the hat comes off its over wif , idk maybe im thinking too much about it , as im typing this i do remeber now coming across atleast 1-2 black chicks who atleast looked pretty intrested in me, one works at CVS shes jamaican like me, i like her accent alot , i dont even know if she works there no more, idk man im tripping,

If you're not getting money and pretty ugly then yea black girls won't go for that

Comment

http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

watch this turn into a racist thread

Comment

It's not that they don't like you, it's just that you not hard enough for them yet. once 2 girls saw me fight one time in front of a friend's (ex) apartment, it's like they became obsessed with me no lie lol. but it's like as before, they didn't take me serious since I made jokes often lol so I guess they guessed I couldn't fight

Comment

No girls like you

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

its okay eminem said if you ever have date a black girl you'll never do it again
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7h344Mk38

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

forever alone

Comment

don't feel to bad. black guys like me too much they are extremely black around white girls... just be yourself and personalities will click, that's just a generalization you hold in your noggin. the dynamic HAS to be there.Add: tbh i like British accents.
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 10-12-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

But do white girls even like you??

Comment

..... . . . .
                      Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:38 AM.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        For some reason black girls just dont like me, ever since I could remember, from grade 3, black girls were always mean to me, i remeber growing up if i stared at a black girl she woudl yell at me like "watchu looking at with ur ugly ass no hairline ass with them damn boobos on " (bobos is what they used to call wack shoes back in the day) But also my first official kiss came from a black girl in like 6th grade, she was in 7th grade her name was Ivy and she was my friends sister, that was like the only time I ever had anything relationships at all with a black girl, now i am 22 and black girls just dont fuck with me at all, All my girlfriends have all been hispanic, all of them beautiful latina girls for real i appreciate that, love hispanic women, but before I die i would like to atleast fuck 1 black girl, but i just dont see it happening, there is like a disconnect between me and black girls, like the vibe is just dead completely lol , i remember spring break 2013 i went and there was a shitload of girls, and i grinded with hispanics and some white girl and an asian chick, but when I danced with a black chick, shit felt off as hell we just moved away from each other Sometimes black girls do take notice of me, since in pretty lightskin and black chicks dig light skin black dudes, but once the hat comes off its over wif , idk maybe im thinking too much about it , as im typing this i do remeber now coming across atleast 1-2 black chicks who atleast looked pretty intrested in me, one works at CVS shes jamaican like me, i like her accent alot , i dont even know if she works there no more, idk man im tripping,
                        keep your head up homey.

Comment

Working...
                        X