minimum wage is awful here
    That sucks
    Originally posted by jvg View Post
    There's better opportunities out there that start at $13-14/hr
    Like what?

Comment

honestly i say go for it

Comment

full time or part time I'd still go for it.

Comment

Hell nah, unless I had no other choice / source of income then I guess but fuck that

had a job pay me 21$ pr hour, no overtime tho so I quit after 3 months, not worth it.

like is your time here on this earth really worth 9 dollars an hour? man you're much more valuable than that

everybody got to start somewhere though
          Last edited by WeezyFan; 01-23-2017, 03:41 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Hell nah, unless I had no other choice / source of income then I guess but fuck that

had a job pay me 21$ pr hour, no overtime tho so I quit after 3 months, not worth it.

like is your time here on this earth really worth 9 dollars an hour? man you're much more valuable than that

everybody got to start somewhere though
            Youre right but Norway is GOAT in terms of salary, jobs and basically living standard tho

Here in central Europe you wont earn even half of that unless youre an successful entrepreneur

Ppl here (including me even tho im still a student) would kill for 21$/hour even without overtime

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Youre right but Norway is GOAT in terms of salary, jobs and basically living standard tho

Here in central Europe you wont earn even half of that unless youre an successful entrepreneur

Ppl here (including me even tho im still a student) would kill for 21$/hour even without overtime
              dam, that sucks... step up with them strikes and yall will get there

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

dam, that sucks... step up with them strikes and yall will get there
                Wont work.. although everybody complains, noone gon do shit bout it

Comment

This website may be good for you: https://weworkremotely.com

Comment

Wont work.. although everybody complains, noone gon do shit bout it
                    where you live at? poland? got to be some kind of union you can contact to help you set up a legal strike, get all your co workers to strike together. they can't fire everyone, they rely on you guys and either way they will always make more money than you so they have to cave in sometime.

Comment

where you live at? poland? got to be some kind of union you can contact to help you set up a legal strike, get all your co workers to strike together. they can't fire everyone, they rely on you guys and either way they will always make more money than you so they have to cave in sometime.
                      Im from Slovakia, nurses and teachers did the same thing last year and the year before and the goverment just said they dont have enough finances to raise the wages like they wanted, they raised just a little bit and then the protests calmed down

No wonder why many young ppl leave after they finish studying here, find a job abroad and half of them never come back

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        Serious question, let me know please guys
                        Depends on how old you are and what your skills are. Also depends on the job. If you're under 22, and it's temporary shit and not a career offer I'd take it.
                        http://www.iamshanell.com
                        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Im from Slovakia, nurses and teachers did the same thing last year and the year before and the goverment just said they dont have enough finances to raise the wages like they wanted, they raised just a little bit and then the protests calmed down

No wonder why many young ppl leave after they finish studying here, find a job abroad and half of them never come back
                          damn thats sad, seems like teachers are underpaid everywhere, even here in Norway..

Comment

Working...
                          X