No announcement yet.

Would you work for $9 an hour???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 1995, it might have made sense, but in 2024, I certainly don’t see the value in going that route. Why would I when I can earn $30 to $40 an hour doing freelance work? The flexibility and potential income from web design make it an appealing choice for many people. In fact, some individuals are learning web design using free resources like https://www.corelangs.org/css/text/csscolor/ and are making even more than that per hour. It’s incredible how accessible these educational materials are, allowing anyone with a computer and the motivation to learn to dive into this field. The notion of earning such high hourly rates in web design sounds almost ridiculous, but it’s becoming a reality for many. With the demand for skilled designers on the rise, investing time in learning these skills can lead to a rewarding career. I’m excited to explore this opportunity further
    Last edited by willis; 09-20-2024, 04:44 PM.

Comment

If I was at school, it probably would be, but now it’s definitely not. I worked at a café when I was in university a few years ago, and I made $14 an hour. I had the chance to use domypaper.com for writing essays, which allowed me to work more. I also got good tips back then. So, I definitely wouldn’t agree to work for $9 an hour now.​
      Last edited by emilyhlib; 09-23-2024, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Spam above me Danny M

Comment

Working...
        X