Marijuana smoke linked to cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana smoke linked to cancer

Okay, I don't smoke and neither do I know a bunch about it, but it can't be good for your health, anything inhaled (smoke, etc) isn't good for you more than likely. And lastly, words of advise- Too much of anything is bad for you.
    I like the color contrasts

Comment

im callin bs, prolly a govt funded research that is heavily influenced by simple our blinded govt.
      Join the Facebook fan page for all the new leaks New Lil' Wayne Music

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
        I say, everyone burn a blunt just cause this bullshit information right here.

Yo even God says to smoke that dank....

Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."

Man I think you got the wrong idea. I only told him to get a vape cause he's worried about cancer. I dont even have one I just know a few people that do I love smokin em and if you havent smoked a vaporizer go ahead and stick your head back your up ass where it came from cause you are still in the dark buddy. I smoke blunts everyday but I like smokin my bong best. Not a single word I've typed here is bullshit and it sure as hell isnt from the government. Its simple science dumbass you can aggree or not but Im still right
        Noticed I'm stunna? I know you see me shine
        and just like Lil Wayne I got that money on my mind
        buds in my pocket a duffel bag fulla zips
        two oz's of trainwreck and a qp of purple shit
        Niggas know I live like a gangsta all the time
        hittin my bong while committin my crime
        see my silverado cruisin down main street
        everybody know Starkvegas my beat

Comment

Originally posted by voxito

Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."

Man I think you got the wrong idea. I only told him to get a vape cause he's worried about cancer. I dont even have one I just know a few people that do I love smokin em and if you havent smoked a vaporizer go ahead and stick your head back your up ass where it came from cause you are still in the dark buddy. I smoke blunts everyday but I like smokin my bong best. Not a single word I've typed here is bullshit and it sure as hell isnt from the government. Its simple science dumbass you can aggree or not but Im still right
          LOL no. I wasnt coming at you. I just mostly smoke blunts, so when i mean to say "smoke some bud". I always just say smoke a blunt lol.

Comment

ye init. i fink itz jst sht dat da govament sez 2 stp us smokin coz dere fraid ov da ganj. but evn da bible sez smoke dat shit lol! so dey shud jst spark u[p a fatty n den deyl realis. fink we shud pt sme hash in dere drinks rofjl

peeeez

Comment

in the world today what isnt bad for you??

Comment

Working...
              X