• Show
Clear All

damn rip brollya

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      Right? I don't know how many would be willing but it'd be cool to get like a facebook group or discord group maybe and actually be able to talk to people for real and have it be a place where people could connect if they choose to.
      At one point they did have a chat going on WhatsApp. I have no idea if it’s still going or not.
      None

Comment

Originally posted by Liz View Post
        At one point they did have a chat going on WhatsApp. I have no idea if it’s still going or not.
        interesting, If it's not a thing anymore maybe on a different platform like twitter/fb/reddit it'd be possible to make something similar, discord is a thing too

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          I randomly remembered B-Roll-Ya and looked up the video of his famous song for a laugh and there were some comments about him being dead. I looked up his twitter/IG and there are more comments like that. I know there was a lot of back and forth where people got into arguments with the guy or talked shit back and forth with him but in seeing one of us go down in general.. That's sad. REST IN PEACE.

https://www.instagram.com/brollya/?hl=en
          RIP

Comment

So sad

Comment

I don�t know who this was but RIP.

Comment

Working...
              X