Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 Restrictions in your place

guys,

is your place already unrestricted or still restricted to travels and others that are affected by the pandemic? Thanks!

Northern Norway is not that restricted anymore.
    We managed to keep this shit under control, unlike them clowns in southern norway lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Northern Norway is not that restricted anymore. We managed to keep this shit under control, unlike them clowns in southern norway lol.
      is that where [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] is from

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        is that where [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] is from
        He�s from outer space

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

this virus is not going away no time soon

Comment

I live in southern norway, we need masks at work, grocery shops, public transportation, gyms & bars are shut down too + a bunch of other shit. and we get that covid message blasted into our ears every 10 minutes in public areas (wash ur hands, keep distance, wear a mask etc...) it's tiring and I know people who got this shit too, one of them is hella sick rn.

We went from seeing police every other day to seeing many ambulances with sirens everyday-

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            is that where @WeezyFan is from
            that's where I grew up, the north, not where i'm from tho.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              I live in southern norway, we need masks at work, grocery shops, public transportation, gyms & bars are shut down too + a bunch of other shit. and we get that covid message blasted into our ears every 10 minutes in public areas (wash ur hands, keep distance, wear a mask etc...) it's tiring and I know people who got this shit too, one of them is hella sick rn.

We went from seeing police every other day to seeing many ambulances with sirens everyday-

that's where I grew up, the north, not where i'm from tho.
              [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] sending shots to you again

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                @lilweezyfan sending shots to you again
                yeah I know I wasn't gonna bother, I can't take anyone that loves Trump serious. But it's funny how he's against covid restrictions, then brags about the north having almost no covid cases, because of the covid restrictions tf is that

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

wow, the norweigan brothers beef is getting real

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    yeah I know I wasn't gonna bother, I can't take anyone that loves Trump serious. But it's funny how he's against covid restrictions, then brags about the north having almost no covid cases, because of the covid restrictions tf is that
                    reupload the classic [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] video and y’alls friendship might be back to normal. If u don’t we’re sending u back to space with ajberg

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      reupload the classic @lilweezyfan video and y’alls friendship might be back to normal. If u don’t we’re sending u back to space with ajberg
                      yall never getting that, especially not [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]. I might aswell delete it, yeah im petty like that. shiiet I might aswell throw Handrub and Birdcall in that trashbin aswell.

Comment

We are shaking hands, hugging, fucking bitches, partying at clubs, sharing joints. No problem.
                        We will not touch a southern goof though, them motherfuckers carry diseases like rats lmfao.
                        No covid anywhere near us, while we are laughing at them goofy people down south fucking up our country lol.

All those restrictions down south and they are still too stupid to stop the spread. Natural selection at its finest.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X