Covid-19 Restrictions in your place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    yall never getting that, especially not [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]. I might aswell delete it, yeah im petty like that. shiiet I might aswell throw Handrub and Birdcall in that trashbin aswell.
    can u pm them to me

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Live around Atlanta. Grocery stores mostly require them but people take them off when they get in or don't use them right because they think it's all fake. Numbers rising like crazy daily. People can go sit in restaurants and infect everyone and everything. Shit sucks. Been staying at home and cooking my own food with grocery delivery.
      Automatic cash
      Big booty bitch
      Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
      https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

someone tell that bitchass lilweezyfan the reason we got more cases is because we're about 5 million people with REAL cities-

Yall not even half a million up north with those small ass wannabe cities, no wonder yall got no covid when your nearest neighbour is a mile away

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

if you step outside, you die.

no seriously tho no one gives a fuck here i never see anyone wearing a mask. so i cant wait for this to turn into the book of eli

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            We are shaking hands, hugging, fucking bitches, partying at clubs, sharing joints. No problem.
            We will not touch a southern goof though, them motherfuckers carry diseases like rats lmfao.
            No covid anywhere near us, while we are laughing at them goofy people down south fucking up our country lol.

All those restrictions down south and they are still too stupid to stop the spread. Natural selection at its finest.
            you live in a hut in the middle of a field in the mountains my brother you good

#FREEVELVET

Comment

someone tell that bitchass lilweezyfan the reason we got more cases is because we're about 5 million people with REAL cities-

Yall not even half a million up north with those small ass wannabe cities, no wonder yall got no covid when your nearest neighbour is a mile away
              No, the reason you got more covid cases is because you disgusting southern people think its a great idea to take a trip to sweden or Where ever the fuck on vacation during a pandemic lmfao... then you bring that shit to Norway and fuck up the nation.
              Then you got people Who Get sick and think its a good idea to go to work and spread that shit to the customers. Oh thats right, you that during the first peak of this shit, didnt you? Lmfao

you disgusting, filthy dirty sorry southerners are costing us a shit ton of tax money, thanks alot.

do you realize there are barely 5.5 million people in Norway? Dont act like you got 5 million populated cities down there lmfao..
              Oslo got a little over half a milli looool, and your city is a bootleg Oslo lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao at you trying to use population as an excuse.

Your city got like 66k people in it, yet you got 213 new corona cases this week.
              Troms� got over 71k people and Troms� got 21 new cases this week.
              Jesus fucking Christ Your Numbers are absolutely embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              you live in a hut in the middle of a field in the mountains my brother you good
              lies

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

No, the reason you got more covid cases is because you disgusting southern people think its a great idea to take a trip to sweden or Where ever the fuck on vacation during a pandemic lmfao... then you bring that shit to Norway and fuck up the nation.
                Then you got people Who Get sick and think its a good idea to go to work and spread that shit to the customers. Oh thats right, you did that during the first peak of this shit, didnt you? Lmfao

you disgusting, filthy dirty sorry southerners are costing us a shit ton of tax money, thanks alot.

do you realize there are barely 5.5 million people in Norway? Dont act like you got 5 million populated cities down there lmfao..
                Oslo got a little over half a milli looool, and your city is a bootleg Oslo lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao at you trying to use population as an excuse.

Your city got like 66k people in it, yet you got 213 new corona cases this week.
                Troms� got over 71k people and Troms� got 21 new cases this week.
                Jesus fucking Christ Your Numbers are absolutely embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

lies
                lmaooo that's fake news, idk what you're talking about, believe me!

The reason i'm saying we're 5 million is because I have to dumb myself down to argue with you, since you can't even differentiate between the south, west and east. U just call all of it the south, but I'm living in East Norway for gods sake!!

So if I use your thinking and logic, the south is 5 million and the north is barely half a million.

and those population and covid numbers are fake news too, why are u being so dishonest? shame on you!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lmaooo that's fake news, idk what you're talking about, believe me!

The reason i'm saying we're 5 million is because I have to dumb myself down to argue with you, since you can't even differentiate between the south, west and east. U just call all of it the south, but I'm living in East Norway for gods sake!!

So if I use your thinking and logic, the south is 5 million and the north is barely half a million.

and those population and covid numbers are fake news too, why are u being so dishonest? shame on you!
                  look it up. its straight facts.

Okay answer me this, if you live in east norway, how come the only way i can visit you is if I travel nearly 2000 km in south west direction?
                  Im saying you are in the south because YOU ARE lol.

But yeah, if I was you I would try to disassociate myself from the south too.
                  Concidering you guys are fucking up the country and are an absolute embarressment to our fine nation.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

look it up. its straight facts.

Okay answer me this, if you live in east norway, how come the only way i can visit you is if I travel nearly 2000 km in south west direction?
                    Im saying you are in the south because YOU ARE lol.

But yeah, if I was you I would try to disassociate myself from the south too.
                    Concidering you guys are fucking up the country and are an absolute embarressment to our fine nation.
                    OK I didn't wanna take it this far but FUCK IT. lilweezyfan took this video down from his account because he was embarrassed, but imma just put it back up because fuck this dude

Comment

Comment

Guys, I saw this article in the net (Travel During The Coronavirus Pandemic ? Paradise Columbia). So I think even with restrictions, we can travel both domestic and international, but have to strictly follow the Covid protocol. But personally, I'd rather stay indoors even there is a lax in the restrictions.

Well praying that by 1st quarter of 2021, international flight and the global condition would improve. I got a ticket booked by Feb and I dont like to be cancelled.

Comment

they saying Europe has a vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                          X