• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (My) Stolen Merchandise (in my home)

(things ive stolen in my house)

1. Yo bitch

lol

2. these $20 pairs of shoes i got on from walmart. i just slipped em on, put my old shoes in the box and walked out lol. people dont know how to play off shit

3. this $500 i got just laying on my bed, from the fake facebook account i made robbing people out of their money for a ps5 i dont have (oh yeah i do this shit forrealll...)

4. My iphone charger. someone stole mine so i stole 1 today , forgot i had it

hmm lets see what else...

i stole this orange juice i didnt scan at the self check-out.

and other than the fact that i plagerised all my tests in my first 2 years of college, i cant think of anything else recently that ive stolen

feel free to add to the list if you just as much of a bum as me and are just as shameless about it

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i also stole this oz of weed i got from a "homie"taking advantage of the situation that someone else in the house got caught stealing so i knew it would get blamed on them. niggas dont be thinking lol

- - - Updated - - -

just made another $100 on my cash app. time to close it down and open a new one

Originally posted by -_- View Post

1. Yo bitch

lol

2. these $20 pairs of shoes i got on from walmart. i just slipped em on, put my old shoes in the box and walked out lol. people dont know how to play off shit

3. this $500 i got just laying on my bed, from the fake facebook account i made robbing people out of their money for a ps5 i dont have (oh yeah i do this shit forrealll...)

and other than the fact that i plagerised all my tests in my first 2 years of college, i cant think of anything else recently that ive stolen

feel free to add to the list if you just as much of a bum as me and are just as shameless about it

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i also stole this oz of weed i got from a "homie"taking advantage of the situation that someone else in the house got caught stealing so i knew it would get blamed on them. niggas dont be thinking lol

- - - Updated - - -

bruh

Comment

10/10 list of stolen items, you did well

Comment

(things ive stolen in my house) 1. Yo bitch
        but you said you can only attract girls with kids

Comment

1. Yo bitch

lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

$20 shoes lol

i bet the ones you left for them were worth more

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            but you said you can only attract girls with kids

Comment

Reported to the feds.

Comment

Comment

Sent this thread to the NPD

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

better start working on your jail visits [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                    X