Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    💀💀💀💀💀

you realize he was hired even before Snyder walked away to help pen scenes 🤣 he was given the reigns 6 months before the movie came out and had even less time to do reshoots and everything that the studio wanted, he and marvel also left on bad terms after Age Of Ultron so ya this is a reach 💀

Warner Brothers wasn�t also going to release a 4 hour justice league movie after Batman V Superman was critically panned and commercially underperformed hard, this movie still would have been cut up to shreds of Snyder finished it, 2.5 hours max id say they would give him for the movie
    Sorry

Comment

he and marvel also left on bad terms after Age Of Ultron
      why is this?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        why is this?
        Think he was just mentally drained from doing 2 avengers movies, and marvel wanted a lot of things added in for this movie to set up things for future movies and I think it kind of just jaded whedon a bit because he felt studio was controlling to much, and reviews for the movie while still good, weren�t as good as first avengers which apparently pissed him off a lot too

Comment

Think he was just mentally drained from doing 2 avengers movies, and marvel wanted a lot of things added in for this movie to set up things for future movies and I think it kind of just jaded whedon a bit because he felt studio was controlling to much, and reviews for the movie while still good, weren’t as good as first avengers which apparently pissed him off a lot too
          i didn't know this, i have been reading up on him trying to get unblacklisted in hollywood lol

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            i didn't know this, i have been reading up on him trying to get unblacklisted in hollywood lol
            after all the Buffy stuff that has come out he�s done for I think lol

Comment

Will there be a new release? If yes, pressure is on top for sure! How can they match it with the Endgame, which became the highest grossing film of all time upon release.

Comment

Working...
              X