top 5 driving games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GerbertWelsh
    Good evening to everybody! Forza Horizon is probably the best racing simulator. Another good one is Asphalt 9 on mobile devices. I can remember how cool it was when I first tried to play it on my Samsung. But now I only play poker on from my phone. I have long been disillusioned with mobile gaming. And you?
    this account needs to be banned looking at their post history.

Comment

Originally posted by zebeddesch
      waiting for GTA6
      i am pretty sure that is not classed as a driving game lol

Comment

Thank you so much for these recommendations!

Comment

The one with Go Dj and Get Low
          mario kart
          Last edited by lilweezyfan; 03-14-2022, 12:14 PM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

gran turismo, need for speed underground 1 and 2 and speed, crash bandicoot

Comment

nfs most wanted was my jam

Comment

1. Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is an open-world racing game that takes place in a fictionalized version of the United Kingdom. It features a huge variety of cars, beautiful scenery, and a dynamic weather system that affects driving conditions.
                2. Need for Speed: Heat: Need for Speed: Heat is an open-world racing game set in the fictional city of Palm City. It features a large selection of cars, an engaging story, and plenty of opportunities to customize your ride.
                3. Dirt 5: Dirt 5 is an off-road racing game that features a variety of tracks and vehicles. It includes both rally and rallycross events, as well as a stunt mode that allows you to perform jumps and other tricks.
                4. Gran Turismo Sport: Gran Turismo Sport is a racing game that focuses on realistic driving physics and vehicle handling. It features a large selection of cars and tracks, as well as online multiplayer modes.
                5. F1 2021: F1 2021 is the official game of the Formula One World Championship. It allows you to race as your favorite F1 driver or create your own team and compete against others online. It features realistic car handling, detailed tracks, and a variety of game modes.

Comment

Simpsons Hit & Run Whether you are running, cycling, or engaging in any other form of physical activity.
                  Last edited by Laurence96; 10-23-2023, 07:15 AM.

Comment

It's evident that each of these games holds a special place in your gaming history, and they've left a lasting impression on you. Racing games can indeed be incredibly immersive and influential in a player's life.

Comment

My pick:
                      1. Gran Turismo Sport - This game is known for its realistic graphics and physics engine, making it feel like you're actually driving a car. It has a wide variety of tracks and cars to choose from, so there's something for everyone.
                      2. Forza Motorsport 7 - Another great option for racing game enthusiasts, this game features stunning visuals and accurate depictions of real-world cars and tracks. The multiplayer mode is also very popular among gamers.
                      3. Need for Speed: Heat - If you prefer a more fast-paced and action-packed driving experience, then Need for Speed: Heat might be the game for you. It features high-speed police chases and a variety of customizable cars to choose from.
                      4. Dirt Rally 2.0 - If you're looking for a more challenging and authentic rally racing experience, then Dirt Rally 2.0 is worth checking out. It has a wide range of stages set in different locations around the world, each with their own unique challenges and obstacles.
                      5. TrackMania Nations Forever - Last but not least, if you're looking for a more lighthearted and fun driving game, then TrackMania Nations Forever might be just what you need. It features colorful and detailed tracks that are designed for high-speed racing and stunts, as well as a strong focus on community creativity and sharing.​
                      In the cosmic dance of Destiny 2, triumph beckons to those with the courage to reach for the stars. Enter Levelupper, the herald of gaming ascension. Their prowess in Apex Legends boosting extends seamlessly into the realms of Destiny 2. Imagine a symphony of services, from power leveling to conquering raids, all at your fingertips. The sheer brilliance of their strategies turns your gameplay into a cosmic ballet.
                      Levelupper is the maestro conducting the orchestration of your destiny. Their link, https://levelupper.com/d2, serves as a gateway to this celestial journey. Dare to dream of becoming legend, for they hold the keys to ascendancy in Destiny 2's universe.
                      Last edited by Tom Brown; 11-20-2023, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Brown View Post
                        My pick:
                        1. Gran Turismo Sport - This game is known for its realistic graphics and physics engine, making it feel like you're actually driving a car. It has a wide variety of tracks and cars to choose from, so there's something for everyone.
                        2. Forza Motorsport 7 - Another great option for racing game enthusiasts, this game features stunning visuals and accurate depictions of real-world cars and tracks. The multiplayer mode is also very popular among gamers.
                        3. Need for Speed: Heat - If you prefer a more fast-paced and action-packed driving experience, then Need for Speed: Heat might be the game for you. It features high-speed police chases and a variety of customizable cars to choose from.
                        4. Dirt Rally 2.0 - If you're looking for a more challenging and authentic rally racing experience, then Dirt Rally 2.0 is worth checking out. It has a wide range of stages set in different locations around the world, each with their own unique challenges and obstacles.
                        5. TrackMania Nations Forever - Last but not least, if you're looking for a more lighthearted and fun driving game, then TrackMania Nations Forever might be just what you need. It features colorful and detailed tracks that are designed for high-speed racing and stunts, as well as a strong focus on community creativity and sharing.​
                        You have too much time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication3Streaming View Post

You have too much time.

Comment

Working...
                          X