Girl Tips Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girl Tips Forum

Why do guys sleep with every girl in town but yet they want their girl to be clean or barley touched? that's not fair! i know you shouldn't judge a person based on their past but that's actually what guys are doing to girls, turning the girl down because she to get around. My tip is don't only date girls who has not gotting around when you know you your self got around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder
      best way to dump a girl at the same time telling them i like her friend plzz?

damn haha

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
      She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
        Why do guys sleep with every girl in town but yet they want their girl to be clean or barley touched? that's not fair! i know you shouldn't judge a person based on their past but that's actually what guys are doing to girls, turning the girl down because she to get around. My tip is don't only date girls who has not gotting around when you know you your self got around.

Please dont hate me britt but, maybe its jus da guys u date/know. Me personally, I have never cheated on a girl nor have I ever had a one night stand. Maybe some head in da DJ booth from a tourist but, I at least chill with her during her whole stay. Almost like a Grease Summer Love type thing. Most da girls i've actually slept with though I actually go out with them. I hope you weren't talkin about all men but, just know that were all not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322

Please dont hate me britt but, maybe its jus da guys u date/know. Me personally, I have never cheated on a girl nor have I ever had a one night stand. Maybe some head in da DJ booth from a tourist but, I at least chill with her during her whole stay. Almost like a Grease Summer Love type thing. Most da girls i've actually slept with though I actually go out with them. I hope you weren't talkin about all men but, just know that were all not like that.
          i know there are PLENTY of good men out there but most of the guys i know fit what i was talking about but what i said is not about good vs bad guys. neither am i trying to put guys down lol. i was just speaking on guys who it like that.

Comment

i know there are PLENTY of good men out there but most of the guys i know fit what i was talking about but what i said is not about good vs bad guys. neither am i trying to put guys down lol. i was just speaking on guys who it like that.

okey doke. lol. i'll shut da fuck up den.

Comment

LOLL being able to say that, just made you different than 99.9% of men! LMAO j/k j/k. Nah but im a little serious.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

lol naw you cool.

Comment

tip : please your girl and she will most deff please you

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                    tip : please your girl and she will most deff please you
                    Unless please her too good in which u proceed 2 call er1 u know and say u knocked dat pussy out. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X