• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *YOUR FAVORITE SONG EVER

Originally posted by Pestrator
    Dear Summer by Wayne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojS9id6C60w

Cry Out By Wayne wich is the same thing as real rap this is just the original beat and i like this beat better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hz55Uijrr8

Thugz Mansion by Tupac (the link of the song includes Nas and it doesnt sound like the original version of the acoustic remix but i heard the acoustic version on the 2 pac album 'Best of tupac part 2:Life')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN9efn6dxD4

Those 3 songs i just like cause they just sound real and from the heart talkin bout how they came from the hood and stuff

Big L Clinic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalGTEhioLc

and this song clinic wich in my opinion is a classic and just a hilareous story but not much ppl know bout Big L

Listen to the songs and enjoy em
    thanksss. fire.

Smoke good, eat good.
    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

You - Z-Ro
      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

The Truth - Chamillionaire (good old stuff)
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
          Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
          I like rap where its about punchlines, or sick metaphors.
          Because, just because your life was bad or terrible it doesn't mean your rap is better . i dont really want to hear about that shit..
          I love stan and other powerful songs.
          but i love it even more when i hear a new Wayne song and he puts some crazy metaphors together.
          He gets a song title and sticks to it and makes his verse off the title.
          Its just sick
          ya feel me?
          well, since you brought up wayne, i personally don't think many of his songs tell stories (off my head that is), so i'll list one that is pretty good that seems "from the heart".

Real Rap - Lil Wayne
          taking us through some of his life and struggles (supposedly), lyrics go pretty hard as usual.
          are you serious? try "La La La" not la la
          /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

Originally posted by keenofosho
            Originally posted by trillphill
            Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
            I like rap where its about punchlines, or sick metaphors.
            Because, just because your life was bad or terrible it doesn't mean your rap is better . i dont really want to hear about that shit..
            I love stan and other powerful songs.
            but i love it even more when i hear a new Wayne song and he puts some crazy metaphors together.
            He gets a song title and sticks to it and makes his verse off the title.
            Its just sick
            ya feel me?
            well, since you brought up wayne, i personally don't think many of his songs tell stories (off my head that is), so i'll list one that is pretty good that seems "from the heart".

Real Rap - Lil Wayne
            taking us through some of his life and struggles (supposedly), lyrics go pretty hard as usual.
            are you serious? try "La La La" not la la
            i don't get what you're trying to say?

Comment

WELL listening to The Book of THUGS and The Untold Story - Japanese Import and must say regardless of my topic I like Summer Love and the beat on For the OG's is nice as fuck to me.

Comment

Im Raw

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoc34ZNghqo

-the sage remix by cormega

honestly this song makes me reminisce about the past and how life was good. the beat cries to me and the piano in a way plays the keys to my mind. cormega talks about life, not other shit, life. i play this song when im down and when the bass hits, it hits me, the song hits me. CHECK THIS TRACK OUT. it helped me through rough timez, it could help u too man.
                  "bitch i do what i does/
                  y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
                  -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoc34ZNghqo

-the saga remix by cormega

honestly this song makes me reminisce about the past and how life was good. the beat cries to me and the piano in a way plays the keys to my mind. cormega talks about life, not other shit, life. i play this song when im down and when the bass hits, it hits me, the song hits me. CHECK THIS TRACK OUT. it helped me through rough timez, it could help u too man.
                    "bitch i do what i does/
                    y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
                    -Weazy

Comment

The song is nice ^ good post. Well it's been awhile since I posted in here so check out Bishop Lamont - I can't figure it out. I'm not sure if I already posted it but that song is extremely good, I've abused it as far as play count goes.

Comment

dare4distance-nevershoutnever,
                        as much as i love weezy, i gotta love nsn for some non-rap music
                        i wake up in the mornin and i ask myself, is life worth livin' should i blast myself?

Comment

Originally posted by jlofyc
                          dare4distance-nevershoutnever,
                          as much as i love weezy, i gotta love nsn for some non-rap music
                          I love that song. NSN is pretty goood.

Comment

Working...
                          X