Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Beautiful Girls Thread

Originally posted by Drizzy_mistress16 View Post
    hmm smh. Youre Reporting me, i guess u mad huh? Lol #MissionAccomplished......now u realize how GROSS you are
    lol what the fuck is going on?

a girl is trolling?

rofl

get back in the kitchen... bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

a girl is trolling?

rofl

LMFAO!

Comment

i come on here 2 b ugly
        Oh I see.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Bitch u look lkke an orangutang && yall had the NERRRRRRRVE 2 call me ugly.? df.? where dey do DIS at though?
        u guys look like gremlins, && ogres, ur moms lieng 2 u.&& by doing tht shes hurting yall by gettin ya hopes up when even SHE knows ur not pretty.i feel BAD 4 u all :/
        Lol your comparisons are lame as fuck & how do you even know how most of the members looks like?

Pathetic.
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          Oh I see.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Lol your comparisons are lame as fuck & how do you even know how most of the members looks like?

Pathetic.
          i KNOW i look a lot better than ya'll continue being obsessed with me tho.....ugly n*ggaz always are. #Dadundun

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

a girl is trolling?

rofl

what a feminist thing to say, BITCH && im not trolling im just telling the truth #WhyYouMadDoe

Comment

i KNOW i look a lot better than ya'll continue being obsessed with me tho.....ugly n*ggaz always are. #Dadundun

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

what a feminist thing to say, BITCH && im not trolling im just telling the truth #WhyYouMadDoe
            Print Screen the DM's Drake sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
              Print Screen the DM's Drake sent you.
              LOL Drake can't even DM you on twitter if he's not following you... and Twitter <-- this account is fake as fuck and got 2 followers ololol
              your brain is probably a bit "destroyed" from sucking too many dicks

OLOLOLO

That bitch dumb as hell.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

That bitch dumb as hell.
                LMAO.

Owned by the IceMan.

Comment

a girl is trolling?

rofl

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

That bitch dumb as hell.
                    Lol im not mad bc i KNOW it was him, who else would it be.?he made a PRIVATE twitter to message bc at the same time where he STOPPED tweeting on HIS page...is wen he dm'd ME....'this is my private account so dont be telling others about it love' <<<thats not drake .? thats how he talks tho.... 'i made this account because you know i very well couldnt talk to you from my other one.But you are very pretty and i appreciate you' <<<<THAT IS HOW DRAKE TALKS U DUMB BITCH 'i see that, you know drizzy loves you back,i hope you have all my music though O_o lol' <<<<<Thats how he talks. 'who else would it be love? none of my other fans tweet me or show me as much attention as you do.Everytime i see you in my mentions i smile' <<<< && that was the afternoon AFTER itweeted him alot that night.he ddnt tweet for 3days & thats when we were talking.THAT WASNT EVEN THE WHOLE CONVO.so point blank period drake said wat he said & ucant change it

Comment

Lol im not mad bc i KNOW it was him, who else would it be.?he made a PRIVATE twitter to message bc at the same time where he STOPPED tweeting on HIS page...is wen he dm'd ME....'this is my private account so dont be telling others about it love' <<<thats not drake .? thats how he talks tho.... 'i made this account because you know i very well couldnt talk to you from my other one.But you are very pretty and i appreciate you' <<<<THAT IS HOW DRAKE TALKS U DUMB BITCH 'i see that, you know drizzy loves you back,i hope you have all my music though O_o lol' <<<<<Thats how he talks. 'who else would it be love? none of my other fans tweet me or show me as much attention as you do.Everytime i see you in my mentions i smile' <<<< && that was the afternoon AFTER itweeted him alot that night.he ddnt tweet for 3days & thats when we were talking.THAT WASNT EVEN THE WHOLE CONVO.so point blank period drake said wat he said & ucant change it
                      shut up
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

LOL you sound so fucking mentally retarded

anway...

SWAG

last.fm || twitter

Comment

That bitch dumb as hell.
                          you look like a gremlin && u sound ignorant im NOT gonna show the account he tweeted me on, i promised so NO im def not print screening #iamNOTkatstacksBITCH but u need a life.Understand that NOTHINGG u say affects me bc i KNOW wat drake says.&& ive never sucked dick in my life so everything u say is NULL & void.u dont HAVE 2 think he dmed but the fact still remains ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO YES!!! i could email the dms to a ym website && they wuld make a story out of it, BECAUSE THATS HOW HE TALKS & THOSE ARE THE SWEET THINGS HE DOES!!! nothing u can say is going to change it, it won't make the dm's go away, && clearly yu dont like me, so do me a favor && quit being such a Stalker.idgaf who writes u!!!! so quit being concerned with Ariel && get yuh life 2gether!!!!! #dadundun.

Comment

Working...
                          X