• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP'S NOW]

Originally posted by YoungFire420
    Originally posted by iTuneche
    Originally posted by YoungFire420
    Hmmm Jaime as participant, and judge. That will work out perfect.
    We Have Already Worked That Out Skim. Jaime Will Not Be Able To Judge His Own Work.
    That does NOT judge anything. He could be biased and try to judge so he doesnt have to face a good opponent. Obviously, you have NO clue what you're doing.

Ok Lets Leave It At That Then^

Now Can We Stop Spamming Up The Thread. Thanks.

Comment

YF is right Tuneche, I didn't realise this earlier but Jaime can't do both, it is unfair, he needs to pick which one he wants to do

Comment

Yo I can judge too, if that's ok

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. BreezYbeatZ
          Yo I can judge too, if that's ok
          @Bliss I'll Ask Him Tomorrow What He Wants To Do. If He Wants In The Competition Then BreezYbeatZ Is Our New Judge.

Until Then I'm Leaving The Thread As Is Now.

Comment

I think the judges should be experience graphic artists..
            I mean ive seen before what ones i can tell had great effort and perfect looks, (compo, flow, atmosp,ect) but the judges vote for what they thought looked good which was, in reality, shit.

Not from this site tho, but it is worryin..
            Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
            Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
            ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
              I mean ive seen before what ones i can tell had great effort and perfect looks, (compo, flow, atmosp,ect) but the judges vote for what they thought looked good which was, in reality, shit.

I'd be happy to Judge?

Comment

Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
                Originally posted by Hero_Kid

I'd be happy to Judge?
                Im not saying who should and should not, i dont mind stepping down as a contestant to judge maself but i dunno whos known here for being good.
                Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Sounds good..

Comment

OctobersVeryOwn i think would be a good judge, i have seen his work and u can tell he knows his shit.
                    Same goes for hero, if your not gunna Enter then judge this shit.

Good Artists that know there shit should judge....

Comment

[quote=Hero_Kid]
                      Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
                      Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":1lnb9v7u

I'd be happy to Judge?
                      Im not saying who should and should not, i dont mind stepping down as a contestant to judge maself but i dunno whos known here for being good.[/quote:1lnb9v7u]

New Judges:

Bliss47
                      Hero_Kid
                      OctobersVeryOwn

Comment

Im IN

Comment

Originally posted by iTuneche

TOURNAMENT RULES & DETAILS

RULES: No Cheating. Any Graphics Found On Another Website That You Enter Will Get You A Permanent Ban From Competition. Graphics Must be Submitted By the Due Date To Either Me Or Bliss. Anything Past The Due Date Will Not Be Judged. Their Is NO Posting Graphics In The Thread. Once You Are Finished. PM Me Or Bliss The Finished Product & We Will Post It Up On The Due Date. The Theme Is On Lil Wayne Or Any Artist From The Young Money/Cash Money Family. Later In The Tournament We Will Have A Miscellaneous Category. Signatures Must Be No Bigger Than 500x500. You Must Pick One Category To Work On From The Following...

CATEGORIES:
                          1. Signature - No Bigger Then 500x500
                          2. Wallpaper
                          3. Album/Mixtape Artwork - Specify What Album/Mixtape Your Artwork Is For.
                          4. Banners

THEMES:
                          As Mentioned Earlier The Themes Revolve Around Lil Wayne, Young Money & The Cash Money Family. After A Couple Of Rounds We Will Enter A Miscellaneous Category. The Theme "Lil Wayne YM/CMB" Is Only For The Elimination Rounds Though. Notice That You Will Have A Specific Theme For Each Round Starting After The Elimination Round Is Completed.

ELIMINATION ROUNDS:

The Elimination Round Has 3 Rounds In It. Choose One Of The 3 Categories To Do & Winners Will Be Announced Next Week Tuesday March 2nd 2009 Winners Will Then Be Moved On To The Knock-Out Rounds, Followed By The Semi-Finals & Final Rounds.

Elimination Round: Begins Next Week Monday March 1st 2010
                          ROUND 1: Signiture. Anything To Do With Lil Wayne YM/CMB.
                          ROUND 2: Wallpaper. Anything To Do With Sports/Leisure Activities Eg. Cars, Bikes.
                          ROUND 3: Mixtape/Album Cover. Options Are. DIO7, Carter IV, Thank Me Later, No Ceilings, & Rebirth, T-Wayne & I Can't Feel My Face.
                          i am a lil Confused here ?
                          For the First Round.
                          its says choose 1 of the 4 categories ? so we dont start with 1 and then from there move to 2, etc?

Because how are u going to put a sig or banner vs a mixtape or wallpaper? If they Are Both of Similar Quality, obviously the wallpaper/Mixtape Cover will win being it is the harder to do then a sig or banner...

Everyone should have to do a Specific size or something for the first round? like a sig no bigger then 500x500 or a mixtape cover or whatever? you gotta have everyone doing the same type for equal judging.

Comment

Working...
                          X