• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP'S NOW]

Originally posted by WhiteE
    Originally posted by iTuneche

TOURNAMENT RULES & DETAILS

RULES: No Cheating. Any Graphics Found On Another Website That You Enter Will Get You A Permanent Ban From Competition. Graphics Must be Submitted By the Due Date To Either Me Or Bliss. Anything Past The Due Date Will Not Be Judged. Their Is NO Posting Graphics In The Thread. Once You Are Finished. PM Me Or Bliss The Finished Product & We Will Post It Up On The Due Date. The Theme Is On Lil Wayne Or Any Artist From The Young Money/Cash Money Family. Later In The Tournament We Will Have A Miscellaneous Category. Signatures Must Be No Bigger Than 500x500. You Must Pick One Category To Work On From The Following...

CATEGORIES:
    1. Signature - No Bigger Then 500x500
    2. Wallpaper
    3. Album/Mixtape Artwork - Specify What Album/Mixtape Your Artwork Is For.
    4. Banners

THEMES:
    As Mentioned Earlier The Themes Revolve Around Lil Wayne, Young Money & The Cash Money Family. After A Couple Of Rounds We Will Enter A Miscellaneous Category. The Theme "Lil Wayne YM/CMB" Is Only For The Elimination Rounds Though. Notice That You Will Have A Specific Theme For Each Round Starting After The Elimination Round Is Completed.

ELIMINATION ROUNDS:

The Elimination Round Has 3 Rounds In It. Choose One Of The 3 Categories To Do & Winners Will Be Announced Next Week Tuesday March 2nd 2009 Winners Will Then Be Moved On To The Knock-Out Rounds, Followed By The Semi-Finals & Final Rounds.

Elimination Round: Begins Next Week Monday March 1st 2010
    ROUND 1: Signiture. Anything To Do With Lil Wayne YM/CMB.
    ROUND 2: Wallpaper. Anything To Do With Sports/Leisure Activities Eg. Cars, Bikes.
    ROUND 3: Mixtape/Album Cover. Options Are. DIO7, Carter IV, Thank Me Later, No Ceilings, & Rebirth, T-Wayne & I Can't Feel My Face.
    i am a lil Confused here ?
    For the First Round.
    its says choose 1 of the 4 categories ? so we dont start with 1 and then from there move to 2, etc?

Because how are u going to put a sig or banner vs a mixtape or wallpaper? If they Are Both of Similar Quality, obviously the wallpaper/Mixtape Cover will win being it is the harder to do then a sig or banner...

Everyone should have to do a Specific size or something for the first round? like a sig no bigger then 500x500 or a mixtape cover or whatever? you gotta have everyone doing the same type for equal judging.
    I Cleared It Up. Read It Again.

Comment

guess ill only be participating then
      im liking the participants

Comment

Originally posted by JAMERS�N
        guess ill only be participating then
        im liking the participants

More Coming Jaime.

Comment

I would suggest if i could that breezy beats isnt a judge.. no offence meant seriously but too many judges and he seems the least experienced with digital art.
          Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
          Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
          ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
            I would suggest if i could that breezy beats isnt a judge.. no offence meant seriously but too many judges and he seems the least experienced with digital art.
            Well Bro Me & Bliss Decided That We Are Going To Need An Odd Amount Of Judges Incase Of A Split Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by iTuneche
              Well Bro Me & Bliss Decided That We Are Going To Need An Odd Amount Of Judges Incase Of A Split Decision.
              Hmm good idea. I dunno bro your call
              Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
              Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
              ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

im in

Comment

Originally posted by vorthaxX
                  im in
                  Added

Comment

yo . i need a theme for the first round man-_- i wanna start working on it alreadyy

Comment

I think one inexperienced judge is good b/c then it is based purely off of instinct/the visual aspect vs omg you should've used such and such brush. lol.
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

im not quite sure if i get the discription wrong or sum
                        so do i have to pick a picture i want to work wiv on ma own or wut?
                        how much time we have to finish our works ?

this monday/tuesday shyt is kinda confusing

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyStar
                          I think one inexperienced judge is good b/c then it is based purely off of instinct/the visual aspect vs omg you should've used such and such brush. lol.
                          dont think so
                          cuz.. you need judges who know what their talking about
                          tbh not many ppl on here are really into graphics n stuffs
                          some here are quiet okaaaay but not even near to be competitive to real beasts

too many times one can see ppl on here goin insane for really wack graphics
                          and i dont think we need this in a serious competition especially not as judge

hope you get wut i mean..

Comment

Working...
                          X