X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First sig. [Weezy]

Whatcha think guys ?

Re: My First sig. [Weezy]

not bad at all man, looks good to be the first one you've done...

maybe make "weezy" bigger... and the border a little thicker, it has more of a 'paint' feel than a photoshop one. IMO.

but like i said, looks really good for it being your first shot at it... keep messin with 'em if you like doin it. looks like you got some talent for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      not bad at all man, looks good to be the first one you've done...

maybe make "weezy" bigger... and the border a little thicker, it has more of a 'paint' feel than a photoshop one. IMO.

but like i said, looks really good for it being your first shot at it... keep messin with 'em if you like doin it. looks like you got some talent for it.
      Thought the same bro of makin weezy bigger. but i already saved it

Comment

Really good for a first sig. Next time do something with the open space and I think the border looks better if you just keep the opacity to 100%.

Comment

That's fucking crazy Looks so dope, but the border is kinda wack :/ Still nice work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
            Really good for a first sig. Next time do something with the open space and I think the border looks better if you just keep the opacity to 100%.
            No man that looked ugly as hell XD next time i will make a sicker 1

Comment

Far better than my first signature. Mine was so bad you could've done a better job in paint. Anyways...

While this tech look is nice for your first signature it's definitely not working with Lil Wayne as the render, if you do something like this you have to make sure it matches the concept, so for example, space or Iron Man etc.

I'd always saved a .PSD of any work you do, it'll help you go back on it and rework it if you feel like changing something, always comes in handy

Apart from that mate just keep practising. Use many tutorials pixel2life.com or check the GFX resource thread which is stickied in this forum.

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Far better than my first signature. Mine was so bad you could've done a better job in paint. Anyways...

While this tech look is nice for your first signature it's definitely not working with Lil Wayne as the render, if you do something like this you have to make sure it matches the concept, so for example, space or Iron Man etc.

I'd always saved a .PSD of any work you do, it'll help you go back on it and rework it if you feel like changing something, always comes in handy

Apart from that mate just keep practising. Use many tutorials pixel2life.com or check the GFX resource thread which is stickied in this forum.

Keep it up!
                Yh thank u m8 !

Comment

Working...
                X