D4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    yeah @dieboltdesigns you should make a different background for it.. I think it would look better..
    i'm not creative so i juss removed the background

i was hoping [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] would add a different background when he saw our comments, but i guess he's not gonna do it either:/

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
      i'm not creative so i juss removed the background

i was hoping @OllyCarterz would add a different background when he saw our comments, but i guess he's not gonna do it either:/
      I'm not touching any work of someone else, thats just pure disrespectfull. Just accept it how it is or wait till HE changes it.

Don't blame me again.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        I'm not touching any work of someone else, thats just pure disrespectfull. Just accept it how it is or wait till HE changes it.

Don't blame me again.
        its cool
        i understand
        i juss dont want the D3 background on D4
        i want something new, not sure if he's not awake or juss not gonna do it:/

Comment

I'll do it just chill lol

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            I'll do it just chill lol

yeah!
            didn't think you were gonna do it
            happy you are
            whatever you do, try not to make it too similar to the first three backgrounds

Comment

Congrats Diebolt happy for you bro.

Comment

By the way. I offered to officially change the cover but Wayne likes it as is and isn't changing anything.

Comment

By the way. I offered to officially change the cover but Wayne likes it as is and isn't changing anything.
                  Since Wayne isn't paying you ask for a shoutout in one of the skits from the tape. now that shit would be legendary. lol

Comment

change the whole thing or juss the background?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                    Since Wayne isn't paying you ask for a shoutout in one of the skits from the tape. now that shit would be legendary. lol
                    at least this
                    or get an exclusive
                    or even better, get to meet him at his next show near you [ask him to master the C3 Sessions!]

hope he's paying you though!

Comment

I normally NEVER comment on payment but no I am not getting paid. At least to my knowledge right now.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                      change the whole thing or juss the background?
                      The background.

Comment

Who exactly did you talk to from his camp? Im just interested in knowing

Comment

I normally NEVER comment on payment but no I am not getting paid. At least to my knowledge right now.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

The background.
                          Congratzz homie, I bet you having a blast knowing Wayne used yours

They probably won't pay you tho, they will think you making it for "your birthday" is enough
                          Did you really make this shit on your birthday or they just talking bullshit?
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X