No announcement yet.

D4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhh and if you guys want to get all technical and artistic and symbolic with this.....you can say the background is the same just with some things added because Wayne is the same person as he was then, just now he's bigger than that an his brand, etc has all been put on top of that.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Who exactly did you talk to from his camp? Im just interested in knowing
    No one at all. Karen Civil only. That's why I was all but confirming it until it dropped officially.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Congratzz homie, I bet you having a blast knowing Wayne used yours

They probably won't pay you tho, they will think you making it for "your birthday" is enough
    Did you really make this shit on your birthday or they just talking bullshit?
    8-16(the day they put it out) was my birthday. They didn't know it was until I had told Karen how it was like, crazy that they're putting this out on my bday(when I found out they we're dropping it).

But I think it's funny how they spun this and said it has something to do with DEWeezy. I just got lucky...nothing to do with DEWeezy lol

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
      Ohhhh and if you guys want to get all technical and artistic and symbolic with this.....you can say the background is the same just with some things added because Wayne is the same person as he was then, just now he's bigger than that an his brand, etc has all been put on top of that.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Not at all. Karen Civil only. That's why I was all but confirming it until it dropped officially.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

8-16(the day they put it out) was my birthday. They didn't know it was until I had told Karen how it was like, crazy that they're putting this out on my bday(when I found out they we're dropping it).

But I think it's funny how they spun this and said it has something to do with DEWeezy. I just got lucky...nothing to do with DEWeezy lol
      So people just showed it to Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
        So people just showed it to Wayne?
        Karen Civil personally showed it to Wayne recently and he liked it and said he was using it.

Comment

Karen Civil personally showed it to Wayne recently and he liked it and said he was using it.
          Damn thats so cool

Comment

Dope! Congrats bruh, I really dig that cover

Comment

No one at all. Karen Civil only. That's why I was all but confirming it until it dropped officially.

Thats really cool bro, that should have been such a great birthday gift!
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Wallpaper with a full version of my TRUKFIT Tune character later today

Comment

thats cool that you think that way, but i think me and many others would disagree
                  Wayne is very different
                  he is no longer on drugs and picked up a board
                  his music is different too

the background is the only thing about me that bugs me
                  its too similar to D3
                  in fact, its the same one, even worse:/
                  its pretty cool that you made the TRUKFIT guy into Wayne though
                  pretty smart
                  and i can see why Wayne liked that

that sucks about not being paid though
                  i think thats a pretty dick move
                  nigga makes millions a year
                  spent 50k on KOD
                  and cant even give you 1K?
                  cant thank you personally?
                  cant send you shit?
                  dick move

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post

thats cool that you think that way, but i think me and many others would disagree
                    Wayne is very different
                    he is no longer on drugs and picked up a board
                    his music is different too

the background is the only thing about me that bugs me
                    its too similar to D3
                    in fact, its the same one, even worse:/
                    its pretty cool that you made the TRUKFIT guy into Wayne though
                    pretty smart
                    and i can see why Wayne liked that

that sucks about not being paid though
                    i think thats a pretty dick move
                    nigga makes millions a year
                    spent 50k on KOD
                    and cant even give you 1K?
                    cant thank you personally?
                    cant send you shit?
                    dick move

It's literally a DREAM to do a cover for Wayne. So no hard feelings on that. I think he definitely would give me something if he had talked to me personally you know? He just knows my cover via someone else.

Comment

I normally NEVER comment on payment but no I am not getting paid. At least to my knowledge right now.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

The background.

Do u get any recogniziton tho i mean come on

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        Do u get any recogniziton tho i mean come on
                        I mean my name and cover has been on everywhere from Wayne's official FB, MTV.com, Derick G's blog, The Source Mag's site, etc etc....plus "DieboltDesigns", and the DD logo and Diebolt Clo logo are all on the cover lol

Comment

I mean my name and cover has been on everywhere from Wayne's official FB, MTV.com, Derick G's blog, The Source Mag's site, etc etc....plus "DieboltDesigns", and the DD logo and Diebolt Clo logo are all on the cover lol

Damn you about to bank bruh. Congratz man.

Comment

Working...
                          X