No problem bro.

Comment

hahah this is the most peaceful thread ive ever seen on LWHQ history

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        I lol'd, you're right.

SOTM would be cool, but I think it's not going to happen. GFX section used to have like 10 new fan arts a day, now it's lucky to have 5 a week.

On topic; go to another GFX forum to get inspiration. Plenty of signatures and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          I don't think I'm a celebrity or something in any way, I'm just way too busy, I'm still daily on LWHQ, I don't post so much now cause I only have client work now and don't do really fan arts anymore. Just more focussed on the real deal, I can post the client work I made, but I think you guys are not interested in that, you guys want to see Lil Wayne fan arts like I used to make, but I promise when I have free time a bit, I will make Weezy Fan arts again. And quite busy with my daily life aswell, having 2 jobs and school is very stressfull and busy. Sorry for misunderstanding that I don't post often here.
          Lol bro don't explain yourself to these.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            I don't think I'm a celebrity or something in any way, I'm just way too busy, I'm still daily on LWHQ, I don't post so much now cause I only have client work now and don't do really fan arts anymore. Just more focussed on the real deal, I can post the client work I made, but I think you guys are not interested in that, you guys want to see Lil Wayne fan arts like I used to make, but I promise when I have free time a bit, I will make Weezy Fan arts again. And quite busy with my daily life aswell, having 2 jobs and school is very stressfull and busy. Sorry for misunderstanding that I don't post often here.
            Don't worry. He's just jealous he'll never meet Wayne in his life

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
              Don't worry. He's just jealous he'll never meet Wayne in his life

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                And there it went haha ^^
                FREE FLOW
                TOP 6 FAV
                -
                LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                  I lol'd, you're right.

SOTM would be cool, but I think it's not going to happen. GFX section used to have like 10 new fan arts a day, now it's lucky to have 5 a week.

On topic; go to another GFX forum to get inspiration. Plenty of signatures and whatnot.

if there would be enough people itd be fun!
                  im in if something like that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Davidistheking View Post
                    if there would be enough people itd be fun!
                    im in if something like that happens
                    [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Let's see how many peeps we can get to put this nostalgia up.

Comment

Working...
                    X