#FuckCarter6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    well of corse but if you legit copy someones brand and change one small thing cant you prevent it from being made?

fall out boy had to change a song title of a song (i think in albums it'd be the same)

"island Records also intervened when the band wanted to title the album's first track "My Name is David Ruffin And These Are The Temptations". Wentz stated "Our label said, 'You're going to get sued for doing that,' and our lawyer said, 'You're definitely going to get sued for doing that,' which totally sucked. So we said, 'OK, why don't we immortalize you in a song?'"[11] The group subsequently retitled the song "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"
    i dont think so you get all kinds of knock off brands being developed worldwide

#FREEVELVET

Comment

what about copyright infringements doesnt wayne have the right to his name?
      No.. Lol. No he doesn't.

Comment

flow the attention whore posted this

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post

Awesome

#FREEVELVET

Comment

you protect young thug saying he "pretends to be gay for attention". isnt that being an attention whore? lol u funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              you protect young thug saying he "pretends to be gay for attention". isnt that being an attention whore? lol u funny
              yeah both need the attention but imo flow is worse
              he just jumped on the "fuck thugger" train way after it started
              he didnt came up with an idea to get attention, unlike thugger, he did what most other people already done
              plus it looks really stupid cause he always shoots against thugger but thugger doesnt even respond
              but thats just my opinion and i dont really care if you agree or not lol

Comment

what about copyright infringements doesnt wayne have the right to his name?
                i doubt it
                carter is a pretty popular surname

Comment

yeah both need the attention but imo flow is worse
                  he just jumped on the "fuck thugger" train way after it started
                  he didnt came up with an idea to get attention, unlike thugger, he did what most other people already done
                  plus it looks really stupid cause he always shoots against thugger but thugger doesnt even respond
                  but thats just my opinion and i dont really care if you agree or not lol
                  Fuck Thugger train lol. Doesnt every artist have haters that say fuck em lol? I don't believe Flow looking for attention he's not that big of an artist and never pushed to get a solo album out, why would he want attention

And doesn't thugger look stupid when he name his album Carter6 and riding Wayne dick so hard and he dont even fuck with him. Same shit

Comment

Looks great. Using this as my FWA cover in itunes

Comment

this picture is starting to catch-on

#FREEVELVET

Comment

imagine if that "lawsuit" that thug talked about was actually tha petition somebody started lol

Comment

I thought the same thing

Comment

Working...
                          X