• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    He said this too so idk

oh shit i see beef coming on

Comment

Jack & Olly both do dope work of different styles. Olly just has official arts used by Wayne.
      Jack has dope OFFICIAL shit also lol y'all really do ride olly dick too much.

- - - Updated - - -

& if you ever been to jail or even to a jail, shit, even saw a movie about jail, you would know how significant this art is to a jailhouse.
      all tha basics about u go on a board like or similar to that in tha artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        He said this too so idk

I was hired... And it was released on that date. Why you upset?? I'm just posting artwork, man.

Comment

Needs some red tbh. But I digg the concept, and overall picture. Just needs more color IMO
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

A little plain for my taste. And to be honest, integrating the parental advisory label to the design is getting overused. Not bad though. Reminds me of something I did some years ago...

I prefer the original version I did, but couldn't find it to post it.
            edit: just noticed I messed up the height. Oh well, I designed it 5 years ago.
            edit again: oh shit...just noticed Lil Wayne is actually 5'6". Damn lucky guess.

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
              Still in progress & under consideration as being used officially.
              so u won't post em before fwa drops?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
                A little plain for my taste. And to be honest, integrating the parental advisory label to the design is getting overused. Not bad though. Reminds me of something I did some years ago...

edit again: oh shit...just noticed Lil Wayne is actually 5'6". Damn lucky guess.
                The parental advisory sticker has nothing to do with the design. Thanks for your feedback, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                so u won't post em before fwa drops?
                Not until it is released, or I find out they won't be used.

Comment

Not until it is released, or I find out they won't be used.
                  damn, well goodluck man hope they get used if they're dope

Comment

The parental advisory sticker has nothing to do with the design. Thanks for your feedback, I think.
                    Sure it does. You re-size it, center it, and cut off the black background. And the fact that you're adding a label at all. You and Olly have been doing this thanks to DONDA. I used to do this when I first started covers.
                    Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 04-21-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Sure it does. You re-size it, center it, and cut off the black background. And the fact that you're adding a label at all. You and Olly have been doing this thanks to DONDA. I used to do this when I first started covers.
                      False. I use a standard sticker in a standard size. DONDA did not create PA stickers and designers, including myself, have been using them way before DONDA was a company. A designer called ALLBLACK (http://creativegroups.tumblr.com/) was the first to edit the sticker design using his name. That became a trend that I did not participate in. All projects with explicit content have these stickers and are not a part of any of my designs. See the first result on google images.

Comment

Inverted the colors on my phone and it looks better TBH. I aint dissin cause you did it years ago though. Haha

Comment

That L from the 'album' gave me dyslexia

Comment

Working...
                          X