Lil Wayne - "The Free Weezy Album" Conceptual Cover Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
    Lil Wayne - "The Free Weezy Album" Conceptual Cover Artwork /// Designed by: @JackGambro /// JackGambroDesign.com

(1 of 3)

Some of your artwork is dope, don't get me wrong. But you seem to lack that one thing that makes your artwork pop. You need to get a really good theme that fits the project your working on. It's kinda hard to explain what I'm trying to say, but I've seen some of your artwork that is pretty nice, but majority of it lacks the idea that makes it really stand out.

Hope you see what I'm trying to say. But like my opinion really matters, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
      Sure it does. You re-size it, center it, and cut off the black background. And the fact that you're adding a label at all. You and Olly have been doing this thanks to DONDA. I used to do this when I first started covers.
      Lol what, i use PA sticker since I started making artworks and I didnt even kno what donda was back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure it does. You re-size it, center it, and cut off the black background. And the fact that you're adding a label at all. You and Olly have been doing this thanks to DONDA. I used to do this when I first started covers.
      Lol what, i use PA sticker since I started making artworks and I didnt even kno what donda was back then.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, bruh. Nobody was doing that shit with the PA sticker before Donda. I appreciate you using the PA sticker, but styling it the way Donda does it nope. I don't even understand why some guys put the sticker on mixtapes, but whatever.

Comment

Come on, bruh. Nobody was doing that shit with the PA sticker before Donda. I appreciate you using the PA sticker, but styling it the way Donda does it nope. I don't even understand why some guys put the sticker on mixtapes, but whatever.
          whos donda

Comment

Bruh, u really talking nonsense right now. Donda was announced in early 2012. I did it in 2011.

Comment

61seccUUPLL.jpg

2012: Kanye West Announces Creative Company DONDA | Complex

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              whos donda

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/01/kanye-west-announces-creative-company-donda

Comment

Bruh, u really talking nonsense right now. Donda was announced in early 2012. I did it in 2011.
                i think he means when the graphics artist puts their name within the pa sticker

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  Nah he really means pa logo.

If he meant with the pa with name, it's not because of DONDA, but GFX Artist ALLBLCK. And secondly, jack and me doesnt use pa with name, I used it last year for a month and stopped with it.

Speedy gonzales just needs to get his facts straight and doesnt needs to act like he did it first

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

But I don't do that lol

Comment

What file/imaging host do you use to host all your images bro? Damn shame I couldn't see this artwork because this image is being displayed as a broken image.
                      Owner of a role playing games directory and I recently launched a new Admin forum.

Comment

If he meant with the pa with name, it's not because of DONDA, but GFX Artist ALLBLCK. And secondly, jack and me doesnt use pa with name, I used it last year for a month and stopped with it.

Speedy gonzales just needs to get his facts straight and doesnt needs to act like he did it first
                        But I don't do that lol

Oh okay guys sorry was just trying to make sense of his claims

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I'm not acting like I did it first, but I've been doing that shit for a while before the whole world got to it thanks to Donda. And I don't know what the fuck you're talking about including your name within the label

As for Chaz...I remember him from forums, and he didn't integrate the label until around 2012.

What's that suppose to mean? That's a standard PA sticker.

Every Donda cover has the label in the center aligned within the middle of the album title/visual cover, and the bottom. And will often exclude the black background. And now every mixtape cover I see does that.

Forget my post though. It's pointless for me to even comment on it. I just got annoyed how I see it in almost every single cover today.
                          Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 05-02-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X