Making Dedication Style Covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    He probably means illegally and warez would be the best way to do it without torrents
    Damn.. I don't do torrents anymore haha. Got warnings from my isp.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      Damn.. I don't do torrents anymore haha. Got warnings from my isp.
      Torrents are a thing in the past =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Torrents are a thing in the past =/
        Word? what do people do now?

Comment

aint it vectors you need to work with

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            I'm self learning to make graphics and would like to know how to make covers in that style, could someone give some tips? or maybe make a guide?
            did you figure it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              did you figure it out?
              Honestly, I started by trying to do the pen outline thing, but found it kept glitching the day I tried. what was happening was I could do like 8-10 points of the outline and suddenly any outline would go in the opposite direction of what I wanted to do dragging wise. I bought a drawing tablet yesterday on Amazon, so anything I've done has been by mouse until.. Monday when it comes. I still very much want to learn but haven't tried due to that issue that pissed me off as I kept trying to get by it. Will try when tablet comes though. I was following a guide on vector imaging but.. the image wasn't the same as the Wayne style, it was more.. cartoonish and filled with color rather than outline, so may still not be on the right track..? Thanks for checking on me man!

Comment

Working...
              X