Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisheezy vs. Bliss

Definitely going with Wish.

I voted for him because his has better effects and blending than bliss. Bliss did his classic pop-out sig, and that's cool and all, but a little diversity would be nice, it's as if it is the only style you know how to do. Not to mention pop-out sigs are basic.

And Pestrator, sigs are suppose to have the render blending into it. Well, most style anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

And Pestrator, sigs are suppose to have the render blending into it. Well, most style anyways.
      Lol i was gunna say, renders are ment to blend into the background

Comment

I like Wis background and detail more but the position of the pic and how it's blending makes me vote for Bliss.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

^^Fair voting, that makes it

2-1 to bliss

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
            Thought I'd get this done quickly now in case I forget with it being Christmas tomorrow lol

... IM STEALIN DIS SHIT!!! I wish it was a 7th Ward logo instead of hollygrove but i fucks wit dem uptown dudes 2 no homo. YA HEARD ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
              Aight here's mine...meh

been a while..but hey. Voting should start now peoples..i put both entrys on first page.
              Now that is my style of a sig. That is a sig! You got my vote. No nonsense straight skills.

Comment

lol yea

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator

lol yea
                  I would say most if not all sig makers that blend actually know what there doing, unless they dont blend intentionally. Which depends on the sig really

Comment

who wants to battle me in gfx?

And you don't wanna fuck with a soldier,Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulder,Mail it to your mom, with a dozen of roses.

Comment

Acid, i'll battle you soon we'll sort sumin out..so whats the vote atm,

2-2 if i've counted correctly? Merry christmas all btw!

Comment

Yeah 2-2 right now Wish.

I like yours though bruh, kicks the crap out of mine hands down, but yeah we ain't voting lol

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                          Yeah 2-2 right now Wish.

I like yours though bruh, kicks the crap out of mine hands down, but yeah we ain't voting lol
                          Haha it's cool cheers man definately feelin yours too..ayo we'll defo sort out a tag team battle me and you reppin' UK haha.

Comment

Working...
                          X