• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisheezy vs. Bliss

Originally posted by bliss47
    Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Yeah 2-2 right now Wish.

I like yours though bruh, kicks the crap out of mine hands down, but yeah we ain't voting lol
    Haha it's cool cheers man definately feelin yours too..ayo we'll defo sort out a tag team battle me and you reppin' UK haha.
    Yeah we gotta rep the UK up and show 'em how it's done

I'll go non pop out on them as well
    I guess that makes a UK Dominance in the Graphics section

What part of UK you guys from?

Comment

Originally posted by Br0ke iZ RaW
      Bliss

5-2 Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
        Bliss

5-2 Bliss
        I don't care if i loose, but i don't see someone with 55 posts saying "Bliss" is a legit, fair vote. He can either say why he has voted for him or it's not couting. Far as i can see he said bliss because he made him a signature unless he states reasons(lol no hate bliss just thats what i see it as mate)...and i'm from london safe kid

Comment

Bliss

5-2 Bliss
          I don't care if i loose, but i don't see someone with 55 posts saying "Bliss" is a legit, fair vote. He can either say why he has voted for him or it's not couting. Far as i can see he said bliss because he made him a signature unless he states reasons(lol no hate bliss just thats what i see it as mate)...and i'm from london safe kid

LOL. My bad wish. I know bliss gon be wt his girl 2day so idk if he gon b on here so i was postin it. I say fuck it and call it a draw cuz yall bof my ninjas but its up 2 yall

Comment

Bliss

5-2 Bliss

LOL. My bad wish. I know bliss gon be wt his girl 2day so idk if he gon b on here so i was postin it. I say fuck it and call it a draw cuz yall bof my ninjas but its up 2 yall
            Haha nah i think bliss gunna win, votin dont end till 27th anyway go check my other gfx thread i posted some of ma work..and i should be with the FAM, but they all sleepin atfer that PHAT XMAS MEAL!!

Comment

I already did pimpin. Ur shit fly homie. I think yall shit equal though

Comment

Okay then
                Bliss, because I've seen alot more of his GFX and I think he's a tad bit better. I'm not puttin you down either. I had been wanting bliss to do s sig for me when i saw others.

Comment

Safe kid I'm from just outside of London in a town called Tring

Comment

wisheezy,
                    i love it.

YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by ttez
                      wisheezy,
                      i love it.
                      Could you give a proper reason as to why you chose Wisheezy please and then we'll count your vote

Comment

wisheezy,
                        i love it.
                        Could you give a proper reason as to why you chose Wisheezy please and then we'll count your vote
                        i simply just think that it is the better of the two there.
                        edit: no offence or anything bliss, i think your shits off tha hook, jus think that his is better of the two submitted.

YOLO

Comment

wisheezy,
                          i love it.
                          i simply just think that it is the better of the two there.
                          Ight fair enough, so that's 5 - 3 to me then Wish homie cause Br0ke iz raw gave a reason

Comment

Working...
                          X