No announcement yet.

Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still need to watch this, but you can't just say some shit like "C2 wayne is back". Those are strong words lol. C2 was a flawless album, and even if IANAHB 2 is better than C4, it won't be C2.

Lemme watch this first though.

Comment

• You gota understand they'll always play it safe with Carter albums to protect the brand. That's why carter 4 was so formulaic ( if that's a word lol) ianahb 2 is our last hope for a great Wayne RAP album.

Comment

• Originally posted by daddison View Post
        You gota understand they'll always play it safe with Carter albums to protect the brand. That's why carter 4 was so formulaic ( if that's a word lol) ianahb 2 is our last hope for a great Wayne RAP album.
        I get what you mean, but C2 and the first two versions of C3 had the same vibe. He made C3 commercial (well some commercial songs) to sell some albums because he already made it three times and the label wanted people to buy it. That's when he broke into the mainstream, and now that he's there to stay he should be able to put out some real music.

The formula for Carter IV didn't work, because the album was mostly bought because people thought they were getting a C3 quality album (as some people already said). Hopefully he knows he has to change it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
          Important Info:

Around 16 tracks on IANAHB II
          4 More Album deal with Cash Money
          Carter II Wayne is supposidly back on IANAHB II

You don't really need a stream lol.
          Did the last one come from Wayne or someone else?

Comment

• Full Wayne Part 1 interview

Comment

• Although I think she's talking shit about that C2 Stuff, it's interesting to think about the theory, that C4 was whack because it was a Carter Album and he somehow had to do it mainstream... I would rather call it an excuse...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Full Wayne Part 1 interview

I know a lot of us who are wayne fans have said man where is that carter 2 wayne.
                Where is that carter 2 wayne.. He is on this album!

-DJ Amanda
                Okay im officially for the IANAHB2 album

Comment

• Well I'm glad she mentioned the flow that is one of the key things I want improved and obviously his lyrics. But shit I'm well excited to see what comes after this interview and can't wait for part 2...

Lucky woman got to listen to some of IANAHB2

Comment

• I love how he asked them to put his drink in a different cup so people don't think it's syrup.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• I love how he didn't mention retirement once and said "My next 4 albums" nothing about my last 4 albums...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        I love how he didn't mention retirement once and said "My next 4 albums" nothing about my last 4 albums...
                        true, that really made my day... No homo but I can't imagine a normal day without Wayne music...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Carter 2 Wayne? Well damn.. Sounds like Wayne picked all the songs for this album so hopefully its better then C4

Instagram:
                          NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                          X