Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    Jae Millz said C4 was as hard as C2, so I don't believe anything anymore.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by kryspy View Post
    And Gudda said C4 was better than C3.

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      Important Info:

Around 16 tracks on IANAHB II
      4 More Album deal with Cash Money
      Carter II Wayne is supposidly back on IANAHB II

You don't really need a stream lol.
      This is literally the best news about Wayne that has come out in so long, if that Carter II wayne is back his music is about to be fire

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Jae Millz said C4 was as hard as C2, so I don't believe anything anymore.
        That's called "kissing up your boss' ass" Drake is pretty much the only dude in YM that doesn't praise C4.
        Still, this is coming from Wayne himself, so there's something to believe in.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          But this is coming from Wayne. Wayne is the one who recorded C2 so I think he's the one who knows when he's recording songs like he did in C2. + The love songs album should be a good thing, less love songs in these other albums hopefully.
          Did you watch the show bro???

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          That's called "kissing up your boss' ass" Drake is pretty much the only dude in YM that doesn't praise C4.
          Bro did you forget Drake said that he heard two of the best verses ever over the phone...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            Did you watch the show bro???

No but I got the impression that Wayne said it by himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              Yes he did, on Twitter dude said that C4 would kill the game and remember this line "Take Care and Carter 4, it won't be long until they see the lights"

Comment

• C2 Wayne this better be true

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  Yes he did, on Twitter dude said that C4 would kill the game and remember this line "Take Care and Carter 4, it won't be long until they see the lights"
                  Really? Because last time I heard him talk about C4, he said it was just a "collection of good music". That's it.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• MTV Uploaded Pt I and Part II of the interview online

Part 1: Lil Wayne Reveals New Album, Devol, On Way - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Part 2: Lil Wayne Previews "I Am Not A Human Being II - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
                    Last edited by Cli-City; 04-12-2012, 01:45 AM.
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• What did I miss in this?

Don't wana read through all 8 pages...

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                        What did I miss in this?

Don't wana read through all 8 pages...
                        Apparently wayne raps like he did in C2, nigas talkin bout how theyll never believe what Jae Millz/birdman says, nigas hoping wayne gets asked why C4 sucked and the interview gona get put up in MTV website.

Comment

• they said C2 wayne is back??? please don't bullshit me, is this true lol???

Comment

Working...
                          X