• Show
Clear All

• If it was C2 Wayne then we would be hearing it in his features

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      If it was C2 Wayne then we would be hearing it in his features
      TRUE b/c they only saying that just 2 build a big buzz for the LP

Comment

• Fuck sake, hearing all these comments, I need to get a download for this!!! Sounds decent.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
        If it was C2 Wayne then we would be hearing it in his features
        Not really... It's highly likely you are right, but that statement isn't true... He has done 8 features this year, all of which we have no idea when they were actually recorded... Even though they said IANAHB2 was done months ago there is no way it would be just sitting there he would be working on it all the time, adding songs, taking stuff out etc, so maybe a week before this interview he had just done some new stuff for it and it really was C2 Wayne how the hell do we know?

As for new material we really have no idea where he is at atm, because we haven't really had anything. I mean you are probably right and it won't be C2 Wayne, as much as I wanna believe it, I doubt it very much. But still Never say never...

We will all probably find out from the first single he drops whenever that may be. But people saying oh people said this about C4 and it was better than this and that... None of those comments actually ever come Wayne himself... They were all just dick riders... So makes me wonder if it actually is more C2ish Wayne...

Oh well can only hope.
        Last edited by Kuzz; 04-12-2012, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• i dont get it so is the videos that came out at midnight not on line yet?

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
            i dont get it so is the videos that came out at midnight not on line yet?
            What is there not to get? Waynes interview was a good one by all these comments which was on the new show called Hip Hop POV on MTV. It was on at midnight which was 5am in London. It's been 6 hours and no there is no download up or stream yet to watch it.

I'm working on getting a download for it, but not looking good, it should eventually pop up in the next 24hours I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              Jae Millz said C4 was as hard as C2, so I don't believe anything anymore.
              Originally posted by kryspy View Post
              And Gudda said C4 was better than C3.

They were probably talking about the not released version of C4

Comment

• Sooooooo... anyone ripped the interview and put it on Youtube yet?
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• yardie aka Mr. World Premiere: Hip Hop POV Series Premiere

Comment

• Thanks bro!!

Comment

• Aw shit they just had to went in at Kanye and Kim K
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Cutting this up and putting it on YouTube as we speak to just the Wayne part.

Comment

• I think lil Wayne had carter 2 type records for C4 but when him Mack Maine and Cortez sat down they selected what we got. I think I am not a human being 2 is gonna be more wayne's influence, that's the vibe I'm getting.

Comment

Working...
                          X