Lil Wayne says IANAHB2 wasn't rushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
    That's your opinion. A lot of diehard Wayne fans including me think C4 was nowhere near as good as his past work.
    obviously... hes not the same, he said that he could never go back to the c2 days so expecting c2 would be ignorant as fuck of the 'die hard fans' what you should expect is raw beats a good flow and clever metaphors, thats all he is now, so dont wish for an angel to save him, hes past Tha Mobb days

Comment

Originally posted by Chobs View Post
      obviously... hes not the same, he said that he could never go back to the c2 days so expecting c2 would be ignorant as fuck of the 'die hard fans' what you should expect is raw beats a good flow and clever metaphors, thats all he is now, so dont wish for an angel to save him, hes past Tha Mobb days
      Man it would be great to get just one more "Tha Mobb". But I don't think we'll see it again either. If anything we should of seen it on C4 but he failed miserably.. But I have enjoyed Wayne's features lately. I think were gonna see a Wayne we've never seen before on IANAHBII
      FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

@DARKAVELI dope ass sig/gif

On Topic: I'm hoping this shit really wasn't rushed or is actually done... I think we need a release date or sumthing..

Comment

I hope Kanye will be on this album. And Flow. And Eminem. And Drake. And RIck Ross. And Kendrick.

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
            I hope Kanye will be on this album. And Flow. And Eminem. And Drake. And RIck Ross. And Kendrick.
            And Birdman.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              And Birdman.
              nigga please
              i just wanna hear him on an interlude

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                nigga please
                i just wanna hear him on an interlude
                Yeah, or a Got Some Money On Me type track! but Birdman Interlude was some classic epic shit!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Chobs View Post
                  His metaphors aren't as clever, his flow isn't as good, and his delivery is the same in almost every song now. He's always changed up his style, but now imo it's just too generic. And no one is realistically expecting C2 on IANAHB II lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    I hate I Am Not A Human Being but I feel good about IANAHBII

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
                      IANAHB > C4

Looking forward to IANAHB2.
                      Your sig ftw.

I'm expecting this to be better than C4 but probably overall nothing too special.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        C4 has some quality songs
                        Finlly someone reasonable..

Comment

but it isn't a quality album ... I bet he thinks it is though.... delirious nigga that he is.

Comment

Working...
                          X