Lil Wayne says IANAHB2 wasn't rushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO IANAHB 1 was okay had its songs but could have been better

I have a feeling the big sean track was just a promo single not an actual single (kinda like roman in moscow for ROman Reloaded)
    I think he released because everyone was going to listen to it due to his Pusha Diss track thinking it was another response

Comment

Originally posted by iBeast View Post

I have a feeling the big sean track was just a promo single not an actual singlekinda like roman in moscow for ROman Reloaded)
      I think he released because everyone was going to listen to it due to his Pusha Diss track thinking it was another response
      Everyone said the same about John bro. If they drop a track and say its for a certain project than it prolly is.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

I have a feeling the big sean track was just a promo single not an actual single (kinda like roman in moscow for ROman Reloaded)
        nah i think its a real single

Comment

lol the C4 hate is still strong... Butthurt bitches who expected too much

Judging by the first single IANAHB2 might be like its prequel. Lots of shit and a few gems.. like Bill Gates. Damn that song is good, going to listen to it nowwwwww.

Comment

they shoot a video to it so im pretty sure its a real single

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
              lol the C4 hate is still strong... Butthurt bitches who expected too much

Judging by the first single IANAHB2 might be like its prequel. Lots of shit and a few gems.. like Bill Gates. Damn that song is good, going to listen to it nowwwwww.
              So you like music that is below average?
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                who says it's below average tho? you, some critics and many many people around the world... but that doesn't make it a worse album than it is (and he obviously thinks it ok, which I do aswell tbh)

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                  who says it's below average tho? you, some critics and many many people around the world... but that doesn't make it a worse album than it is (and he obviously thinks it ok, which I do aswell tbh)
                  same here lol

below average (compared to his other albums, specifically as 4th part of Tha Carter series) = ok

it's like a....6/10 or something like that

not trying to start anything deaux
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

same here lol

below average (compared to his other albums, specifically as 4th part of Tha Carter series) = ok

it's like a....6/10 or something like that

not trying to start anything deaux
                    oh well didn't know that, thought you were one of those 'every album ever >>>> tha carter IV' guys

Go & Listen ..

Comment

naaaaaaah. Just that I wasn't shocked by the album to the extent that I would still be bitching about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X