No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Will Be On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' This Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring iterview imo. Jimmy tried too hard to make of fun Wayne and Weezy didn't talk much...
    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
    It's not conducive to being creative
    And I know cause he's my favorite
    And I know cause I was off that same mix
    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
    But he's an alien
    I'd sip that shit
    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYNE RETIRING AFTER CARTER 5! YALL HEARD HOW HE SAID IT TO, HE CANT WAIT TILL HE RETIRE!
      HE WAS ALL LIKE

"Yess I can not wait till I retire, I wanna retire so bad"
      YALL CAN TELL HE AINT GOT THE SAME PASSIONG FOR MUSIC LOlololololol happhy dayyyyys
      Why you so happy ?

You still be watching Lil Wayne's interviews, his new music videos and latest music =/

So you're obviously still a big fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
        I don't get it. On the one hand he basically said that rappin is no fun anymore and he really wants to retire but on the other hand he makes dedication 5 just a few month after d4 ... doesn't make no sense to me
        Whenever I hear him talk about retiring I always think of it as a retirement from the industry and not music

I guess he is tired of being obligated to do such and such, go on these tours, release x amount of albums etc

When his contract is done he'll probably still release some music once in a while..
        Maybe a solo mixtape, maybe some features for his kids songs (if they follow their dads footstep)

I honestly dont see him fully retire like that in the future
        Its Wayne.. this is his life lol

I just pray he will drop a mixtape after some years.. a mixtape he WANTS to make
        No deadlines, no sample issues.. Just Wayne, a DJ, some beats, maybe some kush .. and there you have it

Comment

why is everyone shocked about weezy retiring after c5??
          we all knew about this already
          he has told us more than once lol

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            why is everyone shocked about weezy retiring after c5??
            we all knew about this already
            he has told us more than once lol
            yep said 35 he done

Comment

Good but nothing new. Seizures, Skate and retirement...

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                Imagine if you were at school and became extremely good at it so you start geting money from it. You're so good that everybody wants to see your work. Imagine your dad makes you go hard every day every year until you're 28 years old. You have a family and good friends but you cant have 'quality time' withthem because of school. You'll want to retire by then 100%.

That's lil wayne's situation right now
                Haha!!
                It's not like that at all.
                Wayne ENJOYED rapping, otherwise he would have stayed on at school to get a job, Wayne obviously loved rapping for a lot of those years, but over the past 3 years he has kinda gotten bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  yep said 35 he done
                  exactly bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    The Kondors
                    ? That's what they called? I can't see them on the website? I just thought it was the S1Ws first glance?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYNE RETIRING AFTER CARTER 5! YALL HEARD HOW HE SAID IT TO, HE CANT WAIT TILL HE RETIRE!
                      HE WAS ALL LIKE

"Yess I can not wait till I retire, I wanna retire so bad"
                      YALL CAN TELL HE AINT GOT THE SAME PASSIONG FOR MUSIC LOlololololol happhy dayyyyys
                      You are just a common Lil Wayne bandwagon hater.

You are on his forum
                      You are listening and downloading his latest songs and albums
                      You are tracking his interviews
                      You are listening to his "old" music

And most importantly you are hating his "new" music.

Isn't that what every Weezy bandwagon hater does?

Even if he retires, there are still thousand of songs to listen to from him. Retiring doesn't mean erasing everything he ever made. His value and hype will only grow after he retires. Everyone will be hyped when they see a feature from Wayne after retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        You are just a common Lil Wayne bandwagon hater.

You are on his forum
                        You are listening and downloading his latest songs and albums
                        You are tracking his interviews
                        You are listening to his "old" music

And most importantly you are hating his "new" music.

Isn't that what every Weezy bandwagon hater does?

Even if he retires, there are still thousand of songs to listen to from him. Retiring doesn't mean erasing everything he ever made. His value and hype will only grow after he retires. Everyone will be hyped when they see a feature from Wayne after retirement.

this 2bh

Comment

KidComet just trolls you all. And somebody falls for it every time.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                          X