No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Will Be On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' This Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that interview Wayne should start asking shit like what does he plan on putting on C5 or shit like that. C5 will be fucking huge since it already was Worldwide trending topic last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      he still want to retire
      he needs to retire

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
        he needs to retire
        you been spending too much time on KTT
        [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] please ban this fucktards account

freak

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
          he needs to retire
          no he doesn't.

just cuz you don't like his new music doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

Comment

He does need to retire. He's dropped so many songs over the last 10/15 years, ya'll gonna be straight. He's not doing anything but going down musically. Let him skate and be with his family mane. Tez and them can then cash in and release his unreleased music as compilation albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              ? That's what they called? I can't see them on the website? I just thought it was the S1Ws first glance?
              Yeah mate, they are not out yet.

They're from Wayne's SPECTRE by SUPRA footwear line.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                You are just a common Lil Wayne bandwagon hater.

You are on his forum
                You are listening and downloading his latest songs and albums
                You are tracking his interviews
                You are listening to his "old" music

And most importantly you are hating his "new" music.

Isn't that what every Weezy bandwagon hater does?

Even if he retires, there are still thousand of songs to listen to from him. Retiring doesn't mean erasing everything he ever made. His value and hype will only grow after he retires. Everyone will be hyped when they see a feature from Wayne after retirement.

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Why you so happy ?

You still be watching Lil Wayne's interviews, his new music videos and latest music =/

So you're obviously still a big fan.

If I showed you a screenshot of my Itunes and the music on my iPod, there isnt not one wayne song.
                I was watching abc last night cauet I was watching the game, jimmy kimmel came on so I kept it on the channel and watched the whole show, not just the wayne part, i didnt even know wayne was gonna be on and as soon as he came out, i went on the forum and their was a thread on it.

And I'm on his forum cause I USED to be a big fan, Its not Lil Wayne that keeps me here, its You all that keeps me here. I dont go around stalking wayne or nothing, I dont even follow him on twitter.

The last time I heard a lil wayne song was yesterday I jammed God Bless Amerikka one time and that was it. And then I realized, this song doesnt even stay on topic. He goes from say "I saw a butterfly in hell today" "The end of time is like an hour away" and then goes on to say "B**** sit on my rocket" blah blah blah, like stay on topic atleast.

No Im not a fan of wayne, I like making fun of him tho, He's funny to me because of how fake he is.

So @MarkoMaxX

-IM on his forum cause I used to be a fan, and its you all that keep me here, not wayne, if you took all the wayne section from here I'd still be here
                -No Im not, I didnt even here that bugatti remix lol, I wont even download D5 cause I already know what to expect from it, I downloaded I am not a human being 2, but its in the recyle bin now
                -Im not tracking his interview I'd just happened to watch jimmy kimmel last night, this is the first time I saw a lil wayne interview since the Jail Dispostion thing
                -I dont listen to his old music, but maybe I should, I forget about the Hustlet Musik classic from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  If I showed you a screenshot of my Itunes and the music on my iPod, there isnt not one wayne song.
                  I was watching abc last night cauet I was watching the game, jimmy kimmel came on so I kept it on the channel and watched the whole show, not just the wayne part, i didnt even know wayne was gonna be on and as soon as he came out, i went on the forum and their was a thread on it.

And I'm on his forum cause I USED to be a big fan, Its not Lil Wayne that keeps me here, its You all that keeps me here. I dont go around stalking wayne or nothing, I dont even follow him on twitter.

The last time I heard a lil wayne song was yesterday I jammed God Bless Amerikka one time and that was it. And then I realized, this song doesnt even stay on topic. He goes from say "I saw a butterfly in hell today" "The end of time is like an hour away" and then goes on to say "B**** sit on my rocket" blah blah blah, like stay on topic atleast.

No Im not a fan of wayne, I like making fun of him tho, He's funny to me because of how fake he is.

So @MarkoMaxX

-IM on his forum cause I used to be a fan, and its you all that keep me here, not wayne, if you took all the wayne section from here I'd still be here
                  -No Im not, I didnt even here that bugatti remix lol, I wont even download D5 cause I already know what to expect from it, I downloaded I am not a human being 2, but its in the recyle bin now
                  -Im not tracking his interview I'd just happened to watch jimmy kimmel last night, this is the first time I saw a lil wayne interview since the Jail Dispostion thing
                  -I dont listen to his old music, but maybe I should, I forget about the Hustlet Musik classic from time to time
                  Then don't visit the Lil Wayne sections of this forum and don't post in the Lil Wayne threads =/

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

So @MarkoMaxX

1) This is a Lil Wayne FANsite
                    2) God Bless Amerika, the butterfly wasn't just a random line, it meant more than what it appears to be. You choose 1-3 lines from that whole song to nitpick.
                    3) Your name is KidComet
                    4) You arent even an Adult Comet
                    5) I'm pretty sure your Youtube history is Lil Wayne.
                    6) Wayne isnt fake
                    7) You change over years, 5 years from now you wont be the same neither
                    8: If you hating you just need some pussy Wayne voice
                    9) nigga name is KidComet
                    10) nvm number 7 cause you'll still be some bitch nigga
                    11) I taught you how to count to 11

Comment

anyy videos

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        anyy videos
                        they on the blog

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Yeah mate, they are not out yet.

They're from Wayne's SPECTRE by SUPRA footwear line.

Dope, next pair of Supras for me. Was looking for a new pair soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X