Jay Z talks bout relaitonship with wayne on breakfast club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Z talks bout relaitonship with wayne on breakfast club

Before yall say "dont u hate wayne blah blah arent u a christian blah blah blah"
    I was bored and just watched the brekafast club this morning and they intervviewed Jay z and he started talking bout wayne i know yall wayne heads love to know every little thing about the dude so here

"After I had a meeting with Wayne, I had a relationship with Baby, so I felt it was only right to call him out of respect. After that, I think we received a letter at our office for like tortious interference. I was like, �Whoa.� And it just all went from there. I would rather lose that situation and do the right thing than do the opposite. I think I could have signed him and told him after, but I did the right thing. I�m cool with that decision."

"I didn�t take it serious. I didn�t view it as a threat. I thought it was just a flip of a line that I said �cause I said, �You ain�t got my wifey money.� I wasn�t really speaking to him, but I guess he�s holding the flag so he did the right thing for his camp. But I didn�t take it as a real threat, I took it as a flip of a line."
    Last edited by KidComet; 07-10-2013, 10:30 AM.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Before yall say "dont u hate wayne blah blah arent u a christian blah blah blah"
    I was bored and just watched the brekafast club this morning and they intervviewed Jay z and he started talking bout wayne i know yall wayne heads love to know every little thing about the dude so here

"After I had a meeting with Wayne, I had a relationship with Baby, so I felt it was only right to call him out of respect. After that, I think we received a letter at our office for like tortious interference. I was like, ‘Whoa.’ And it just all went from there. I would rather lose that situation and do the right thing than do the opposite. I think I could have signed him and told him after, but I did the right thing. I’m cool with that decision."

"I didn’t take it serious. I didn’t view it as a threat. I thought it was just a flip of a line that I said ’cause I said, ‘You ain’t got my wifey money.’ I wasn’t really speaking to him, but I guess he’s holding the flag so he did the right thing for his camp. But I didn’t take it as a real threat, I took it as a flip of a line."
    Jay z is so whack

Comment

nothing new here

Comment

"After I had a meeting with Wayne, I had a relationship with Baby, so I felt it was only right to call him out of respect. After that, I think we received a letter at our office for like tortious interference. I was like, ‘Whoa.’ And it just all went from there. I would rather lose that situation and do the right thing than do the opposite. I think I could have signed him and told him after, but I did the right thing. I’m cool with that decision."

"I didn’t take it serious. I didn’t view it as a threat. I thought it was just a flip of a line that I said ’cause I said, ‘You ain’t got my wifey money.’ I wasn’t really speaking to him, but I guess he’s holding the flag so he did the right thing for his camp. But I didn’t take it as a real threat, I took it as a flip of a line."
        you should of posted this on your nickiminajsitonmyface account

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          you should of posted this on your nickiminajsitonmyface account
          Ur annoying with that, grow up child

Comment

damn 24 minutes.

Comment

Someone should type up with he said

Comment

Originally posted by Zanee View Post
                just jump to 6:00 in 2nd video

it's about him almost signing wayne and beef
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 07-10-2013, 11:07 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Zanee View Post
                  He says that he met Wayne and wanted to sign him, but he had a good relationship with baby (he used to go to New Orleans and chill with him), so he called birdman and told him that he talked with Wayne and he might sign him. Later he gets a letter from birdman about not signing Wayne or something like that.

He says that he had respect for birdman, thats why he asked him before. He could have signed Wayne then tell baby, but he felt he did the right thing, even though he didn't get to sign Wayne.

So Birdman is the reason Wayne isn't ROC lol..

Then he talks about that small beef with Wayne, saying that it wasnt taken srs.
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Fuck You JayZ ... Samsung Dont Pay For Tunechi To Put Out His Albums .. And Free Tv Commercials!
                    Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      He says that he met Wayne and wanted to sign him, but he had a good relationship with baby (he used to go to New Orleans and chill with him), so he called birdman and told him that he talked with Wayne and he might sign him. Later he gets a letter from birdman about not signing Wayne or something like that.

He says that he had respect for birdman, thats why he asked him before. He could have signed Wayne then tell baby, but he felt he did the right thing, even though he didn't get to sign Wayne.

So Birdman is the reason Wayne isn't ROC lol..

Then he talks about that small beef with Wayne, saying that it wasnt taken srs.
                      Dont know how I feel about this. Imagine if Wayne was on ROC

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                        Fuck You JayZ ... Samsung Dont Pay For Tunechi To Put Out His Albums .. And Free Tv Commercials!
                        What does that have to do with anything...

Jay didn't even diss Wayne on here..

Plus, Wayne probably wishes he could get a deal with Samsung to do the same thing..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X