Jay Z talks bout relaitonship with wayne on breakfast club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdman caught feels.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
      Dont know how I feel about this. Imagine if Wayne was on ROC
      Something like "Jay Z Kanye West Lil Wayne, are releasing an album called Watch The Throne" would have happened lol.

And we probably wouldn't have got so many music from Wayne around 2005-2007...
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Something like "Jay Z Kanye West Lil Wayne, are releasing an album called Watch The Throne" would have happened lol.

why

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
          why
          Cash Money didn't take care of Wayne's music back then that much, so there was a lot of leaks...I think Roc A Fella could have hold on Wayne's music better...which is not an advantage to us.

Comment

The whole interview was great =)

Comment

Cash Money didn't take care of Wayne's music back then that much, so there was a lot of leaks...I think Roc A Fella could have hold on Wayne's music better...which is not an advantage to us.
              this 2bh

Wayne prolly wouldve still had the flame to live in the studio and record, but I just feel he would've somehow been held back. He'd also prolly be a different Wayne than the one he is today/post-prison.

We also would've def got a Jay-Z/Kanye/Wayne collab album or much more collab songs between them. I'm glad he stayed Cash Money tho.. Imagine him shouting out Roc in his songs back then? lol. I wonder how this would've changed Nicki/Drake/Tyga tho. Not only that Roc Nation would've been too overpowered, with Wayne on Cash Money he held his own against Jay-Z, Kanye, and other greats from other labels.

But this was cool. We all already knew that Jay-Z seen Wayne as the best rapper since early on when he acknowledged him years ago when Wayne went over that one Jay-Z track in like late 90s/early 00s....what song was that again?

Comment

needed jay to be offended by the weezy diss lol

Comment

What does that have to do with anything...

Jay didn't even diss Wayne on here..

Plus, Wayne probably wishes he could get a deal with Samsung to do the same thing..
                  Wayne Dont Need Samsung ... Cause Tune Has Trukfit , Supra .. And All The Much Better Skatin Companies!
                  Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                    Wayne Dont Need Samsung ... Cause Tune Has Trukfit , Supra .. And All The Much Better Skatin Companies!

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                      Fuck You JayZ ... Samsung Dont Pay For Tunechi To Put Out His Albums .. And Free Tv Commercials!
                      fuck you he's a good business man he would have wet platinum without Samsung

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                          this 2bh

Wayne prolly wouldve still had the flame to live in the studio and record, but I just feel he would've somehow been held back. He'd also prolly be a different Wayne than the one he is today/post-prison.

We also would've def got a Jay-Z/Kanye/Wayne collab album or much more collab songs between them. I'm glad he stayed Cash Money tho.. Imagine him shouting out Roc in his songs back then? lol. I wonder how this would've changed Nicki/Drake/Tyga tho. Not only that Roc Nation would've been too overpowered, with Wayne on Cash Money he held his own against Jay-Z, Kanye, and other greats from other labels.

But this was cool. We all already knew that Jay-Z seen Wayne as the best rapper since early on when he acknowledged him years ago when Wayne went over that one Jay-Z track in like late 90s/early 00s....what song was that again?
                          he would be better than he is now for sure Jay-z is a WAY better mentor than baby

Comment

Working...
                          X