Jay Z talks bout relaitonship with wayne on breakfast club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    he would be better than he is now for sure Jay-z is a WAY better mentor than baby
    I don't think Jay can kiss wayne better than Baby tho?

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

im a take all of jay-z money and pimp beyonce out

Comment

dope interview. jay is a real ass dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          I don't think Jay can kiss wayne better than Baby tho?

idk about that jay-z got them lips

Comment

he would be better than he is now for sure Jay-z is a WAY better mentor than baby
            Idk. I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Even with Birdman as his "mentor", he still rose up as the best rapper alive, even above Jay-Z during a certain time period.

I feel that the only thing that would be effected is how/what he did post-prison, not pre-prison.

Comment

idk about that jay-z got them lips
              Pause.

Comment

Something like "Jay Z Kanye West Lil Wayne, are releasing an album called Watch The Throne" would have happened lol.

And we probably wouldn't have got so many music from Wayne around 2005-2007...
                Prolly Woulda Because He Encourage Memphis Bleek & Sumbody Else To Flood Us With Music Because 50 Cent Was Coming & They Didn't Listen .....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                Wayne Dont Need Samsung ... Cause Tune Has Trukfit , Supra .. And All The Much Better Skatin Companies!
                Another Artist Gne Do And Who Better To Do It Besides Eminem Or Lil' Wayne......... & Its Gne Work Even Better For Who Does It Yet

- - - Updated - - -

As In Rapping ? I mean its not like wayne could have went wrong with picking any one of them..... The Biggest Names Of Hip-Hop This Decade Is Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Eminem & Kanye... And He Even Out Sold Jay Z & Kanye Joint Album..... Birdman Got It To Where Wayne Aint Got Work or Rap For the Rest Of His Life...Birdman Seems Pretty Good To Me

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                  Wayne Dont Need Samsung ... Cause Tune Has Trukfit , Supra .. And All The Much Better Skatin Companies!
                  samsung bigger than all those companies u listed fggt lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Out of all of the shit you say on here, this is the one thing I think I'll ever agree with. Jay would've definitely molded Wayne into a different artist than he is today.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Out of all of the shit you say on here, this is the one thing I think I'll ever agree with. Jay would've definitely molded Wayne into a different artist than he is today.
                      But Wayne today sells millions easily.

Maybe to you that isn't good, but to Wayne that's all he ever wanted..
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

But Wayne today sells millions easily.

Maybe to you that isn't good, but to Wayne that's all he ever wanted..
                        I said nothing about his sales, tho... I'm sure someone like Wayne would sell millions either way. He's just a fun personality with actual talent and sex appeal. Pause. But he'd sell even more if he were still taken as seriously as he was back before prison. Which I think he would be.

And it's not necessarily due to his decline in quality, but a Jay co-sign >>> a Birdman co-sign.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

As In Rapping ? I mean its not like wayne could have went wrong with picking any one of them..... The Biggest Names Of Hip-Hop This Decade Is Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Eminem & Kanye... And He Even Out Sold Jay Z & Kanye Joint Album..... Birdman Got It To Where Wayne Aint Got Work or Rap For the Rest Of His Life...Birdman Seems Pretty Good To Me

All of this is so very truuuuuuu. 100 percent agreed
                          they said i couldn't play football i was too small
                          they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
                          they said i couldn't play baseball at all
                          & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Working...
                          X