• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    i can't see it being true

if anyone knows wayne on here

then u would know how he feels about reality show
    When you're a broke drug addict with 4 kids, owe countless money to people from lawsuits, and owe the IRS 12 million dollars u will do anything for money. Birdman and Wayne gonna end up making up because Wayne gonna be so desperate for money. They will settle the lawsuit before the year ends

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      You gained some respect for Hood because he lied ?
      No......... Because he has more talents than I thought. Him "lying" is all part of the act or persona.

Comment

Yes Lil wayne IS going broke....Man, y'all a collection of the worlds dumbest kids.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I Wish Y'all Would Shut Tf Up Wayne is Not Going Broke & Doing Reality Show

Comment

hope this isn't true.

but it sounds more like hood is getting a reality show and weezy will be making appearances in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              hope this isn't true.

but it sounds more like hood is getting a reality show and weezy will be making appearances in it.
              It actually sounds absolutely nothing like that. Shows called "lil Wayne and friends" and it is filmed at weezys crib

Comment

I always wondered how hood only became good friends with wayne in the past year

Cause he go everywhere with wayne now

Comment

I hope it's fake, but if not.. oh well..

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                    It actually sounds absolutely nothing like that. Shows called "lil Wayne and friends" and it is filmed at weezys crib
                    so what's with the full article about hood and his background then?

why not info on any of weezys other friends?

Comment

first of all hope this ain't true , a reality show is always a trash option and a real artist has nothing to benefit from it (even if it's the legend Ozzy Osbourne). I didn't read that big ass text but lmao @hood and his 3 different stage names/personalities. Knew it he was fat leopard 3bh.
                      As for all of the guys here complaining that Wayne is broke etc (a saga that's been going on for like 2 years , remember those posts that claimed wayne owed some crazy amounts because Birdman stole his money or something?) , it's awkward worrying about a fuckin rockstar/multi-millionaire , while most of us here are middle-class people that are trying to make a living with everyday jobs or/and with the help of similar working parents (if someone attends to school , university etc.) ...
                      Better take care of our own lives than worrying that Weezy (who has 500million dollars in his teeth XD) might get broke (also , he promised to never get broke and never break that promise )

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                        my thing is yall saying he broke cuz he doin shows. like what is he pose to do stay in the house and cry?

he has to get booked btw meaning they call his people and it cost money to file a lawsuit
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

this is good and bad. good because i always love seeing videos of wayne behind the scenes. bad cause reality shows are lame and everyone knows its what you do when you are becoming irrelevant……

Comment

Working...
                          X