No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne and Friends Reality Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how hoodybaby said people always think he is a rapper's bodyguard and not their buddy
    cause thats exactly what i thought when i first seen him around weezy lol

Comment

Is there any more news on this show?

Comment

Yall dont think they took Weezy Wednesday and turned it into a TV show? I think they did. To be continued................

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          this is good and bad. good because i always love seeing videos of wayne behind the scenes. bad cause reality shows are lame and everyone knows its what you do when you are becoming irrelevant……

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
            Yall dont think they took Weezy Wednesday and turned it into a TV show? I think they did. To be continued................
            I don't think so. Scoob isn't seen with Wayne like that anymore and hasn't been for probably a year now

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              I don't think so. Scoob isn't seen with Wayne like that anymore and hasn't been for probably a year now
              it doesn't have anything to do with Scoob. Infact they almost certainly dropped his ass.

Comment

it doesn't have anything to do with Scoob. Infact they almost certainly dropped his ass.
                lol yes it does scoob is the one who filmed them all

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  lol yes it does scoob is the one who filmed them all
                  WHAT IM SAYING FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE...... IF the rumors are true it makes sense why they stopped making Weezy Wednesdays.... IF they turned it into a TV show then NO, they wouldn't need Scoob Doo

Comment

WHAT IM SAYING FOR YOU SLOW PEOPLE...... IF the rumors are true it makes sense why they stopped making Weezy Wednesdays.... IF they turned it into a TV show then NO, they wouldn't need Scoob Doo
                    other than you guessing out of your ass where was the supposed 'rumor' that they cancelled weezy wednesdays to make it into a tv show

Comment

other than you guessing out of your ass where was the supposed 'rumor' that they cancelled weezy wednesdays to make it into a tv show

yup.... i never said it was true just my guess.

Comment

yup.... i never said it was true just my guess.
                        so don't call it a rumor than

Comment

so don't call it a rumor than
                          i never did clown. it was idea that came to my head, hmmm maybe they stopped making the really good weezy wednesday and turned it into a show. U know how they started good and then became really short or it became a song release... The first were the best

There was no rumor.....

Comment

Working...
                          X