Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
    He’s gonna look at Tez again and say “soon. He don’t want me to give a release date yet”
    Let's be honest tho tez doesn't decide the date... It's Waynes decision.. He's just sayin stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      wayne is on undisputed tomorrow, he might say a release date
      Really? That�s dope. Love when Wayne is on Undisputed. Doubt if he talk about the album, they usually stick to sports

Comment

• Anyone know what time Wayne is on undisputed? I�m Eastern Time Zone

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
        Anyone know what time Wayne is on undisputed? I�m Eastern Time Zone
        Nvm I found it. He�s on now. I�ll keep this thread updated if there�s talk about funeral

Nothing about Funeral once again.
        Last edited by joeycmj; 08-08-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
          Anyone know what time Wayne is on undisputed? I’m Eastern Time Zone

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm I found it. He’s on now. I’ll keep this thread updated if there’s talk about funeral

Nothing about Funeral once again.
          its a joke

Comment

• ^ didnt ask wayne about funeral but asked him why he supports the packers as a new orleans native

Comment

• “Your order from Lil Wayne has shipped. You can track your shipment by clicking on the button below or by going to the carrier's website. Tracking information is generally available within 24 hours after a package is shipped but may take longer for some shipments”

Funeral may be on the way....

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
                “Your order from Lil Wayne has shipped. You can track your shipment by clicking on the button below or by going to the carrier's website. Tracking information is generally available within 24 hours after a package is shipped but may take longer for some shipments”

Hmm its almost friday tho, but i doubt it

Comment

“Your order from Lil Wayne has shipped. You can track your shipment by clicking on the button below or by going to the carrier's website. Tracking information is generally available within 24 hours after a package is shipped but may take longer for some shipments”

was there anything else that was suppose to be shipped to you? It could just be without funeral im thinking...

is it possible you can send me a pic to the email? or pm it to me... cuz if there was nothing else shipped other than the album???? then what else the fuck could it be
                  Last edited by ym9191; 09-18-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    was there anything else that was suppose to be shipped to you? It could just be without funeral im thinking...

is it possible you can send me a pic to the email? or pm it to me... cuz if there was nothing else shipped other than the album???? then what else the fuck could it be
                    I'm thinking its the merch

Comment

• He can't let Ye drop on his birthday with out dropping some shit himself!!!!

Comment

what was this for?
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• I got my physical cd of Carter V long time ago... Them shirts just going out?? Doubt it .. never got my concert tickets to some event tho.. 🤷... So hopefully it's some new shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X