X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple more weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
      �Thank you for your Lil Wayne VIP Package purchase. We can't wait to see you at the show!

Unfortunately, there has been a delay in the production of some of the VIP Package items and we now expect your package to ship in late July. Your tickets to the show will be available via the method you selected during checkout and your VIP Package items will be mailed to you. Early access is not included.

You will receive a separate email with tracking information as soon as your package leaves the fulfillment facility.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience,

The Lil Wayne VIP Team�
      So Funeral later this month?

Comment

• hmm, funeral soon maybe damn

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
          �Thank you for your Lil Wayne VIP Package purchase. We can't wait to see you at the show!

Unfortunately, there has been a delay in the production of some of the VIP Package items and we now expect your package to ship in late July. Your tickets to the show will be available via the method you selected during checkout and your VIP Package items will be mailed to you. Early access is not included.

You will receive a separate email with tracking information as soon as your package leaves the fulfillment facility.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience,

The Lil Wayne VIP Team�
          I got this email also but when I just looked at the VIP tickets being sold for upcoming venues, they no longer mention inclusion of a CD...only merch...so I am still skeptical.

Comment

• It could just be a mass email for merch orders which I didn�t purchase. But I also don�t remember seeing anything about a CD when I purchased the tickets.. I got an email maybe a week later after ordering them asking me which CD I wanted to choose from (Funeral). I also already went to the concert on 7/3. We shall see.. not getting hopes up.

- - - Updated - - -

It could just be a mass email for merch orders which I didn�t purchase. But I also don�t remember seeing anything about a CD when I purchased the tickets.. I got an email maybe a week later after ordering them asking me which CD I wanted to choose from (Funeral). I also already went to the concert on 7/3. We shall see.. not getting hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by thecarter19 View Post
              couple more weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                hope so but think after tour is more likely

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  hope so but think after tour is more likely
                  yep and aint that around wayne's birthday too?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    yep and aint that around wayne's birthday too?
                    Yea

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      hmm, funeral soon maybe damn

Comment

• wayne is on undisputed tomorrow, he might say a release date

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          wayne is on undisputed tomorrow, he might say a release date
                          He�s gonna look at Tez again and say �soon. He don�t want me to give a release date yet�

Comment

Working...
                          X