Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ziploc View Post
    I got my physical cd of Carter V long time ago... Them shirts just going out?? Doubt it .. never got my concert tickets to some event tho.. 路... So hopefully it's some new shit.
    Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    what was this for?
    I believe this is referring to the package owed to VIP ticketholders for the Blink/Wayne concert. Supposed to include merch and a CD copy of Funeral. We have been waiting on it to ship for a long time

Comment

• Has to be it ^

Comment

• Still nothing yet xD

Comment

• Don�t believe there was any merch expected.. I picked Funeral for the Album choice after getting the tickets (maybe a week after purchase)

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
            Don’t believe there was any merch expected.. I picked Funeral for the Album choice after getting the tickets (maybe a week after purchase)
            Hmm, my ticket definitely included merchandise plus a CD. Maybe depends on what type of ticket, I think there were different tiers available. I have been getting emails for months (stop I attended was in July) about the package being delayed.
            Last one claimed it would ship late July. Will be interesting to see what comes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
              �Your order from Lil Wayne has shipped. You can track your shipment by clicking on the button below or by going to the carrier's website. Tracking information is generally available within 24 hours after a package is shipped but may take longer for some shipments�

Funeral may be on the way....
              CV physicals were not made until after the release to avoid a leak. If there were physical copies of Funeral being shipped around it would have leaked already.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
              �Your order from Lil Wayne has shipped. You can track your shipment by clicking on the button below or by going to the carrier's website. Tracking information is generally available within 24 hours after a package is shipped but may take longer for some shipments�

Funeral may be on the way....
              CV physicals were not made until after the release to avoid a leak. If there were physical copies of Funeral being shipped around it would have leaked already.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yea was thinking the same would've Def leaked

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  Yea was thinking the same would've Def leaked
                  Agree, I am expecting merchandise, although I do see that some ticketholders are entitled to a CD only. So that is very interesting...

Also adding that I received the exact same email that my package has shipped.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also realizing that tomorrow is both the last day of the tour and a Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                    Agree, I am expecting merchandise, although I do see that some ticketholders are entitled to a CD only. So that is very interesting...

Also adding that I received the exact same email that my package has shipped.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also realizing that tomorrow is both the last day of the tour and a Friday.
                    Can u call ticket master and ask them what they're shipping? If possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                      Can u call ticket master and ask them what they're shipping? If possible?
                      My email is not from TicketMaster...its from "Lil Wayne" no joke. Will try to upload a pic but I am awful at that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I am not sure how to thumbnail it into a small enough size I can attach here but basically the email "From" line literally says Lil Wayne and it goes on to give me a tracking # from a fulfillment facility in GA

How crazy would it be if it dropped tomorrow one week after the leak

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                        My email is not from TicketMaster...its from "Lil Wayne" no joke. Will try to upload a pic but I am awful at that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I am not sure how to thumbnail it into a small enough size I can attach here but basically the email "From" line literally says Lil Wayne and it goes on to give me a tracking # from a fulfillment facility in GA

How crazy would it be if it dropped tomorrow one week after the leak
                        I'm wet dreamin bout actavis, two new cups feel like new boobs - mood right now
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• I posted an intriguing update from my tracking in the "official" Funeral discussion thread

Comment

Working...
                          X