No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Ordered To Pay $150K In Lawsuit Over Fake Concert Bookings: Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will pay it back in instalments, they always do, he won�t pay it back all in one take.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      he will pay it back in instalments, they always do, he won�t pay it back all in one take.
      I don�t think he�ll pay any of it back at all LOL!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        This is not good

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what does thsi mean? Wayne just won the c5 battle last year and has 100 percent ownership of young money. How is everythinf going wrong? A lot changed in an amazing way.. You must have forgot that thsi man might have never been able to release music ever again and he got out of a really bad situation
        I wouldnt call that a win getting over 10 million and whats left of young money... if this shit never happened wayne would have mad way more than that.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          I wouldnt call that a win getting over 10 million and whats left of young money... if this shit never happened wayne would have mad way more than that.
          This is honestly one of the stupidest comments i've ever seen. If you look at the situation he could have been in which is forcing to retire compared to where he is now its a a win. It could have been way worst so to win the lawsuit is a win yes

- - - Updated - - -]

And yea well shit happens... In that situation that he was in that he got out of is a win. You must be confused

Comment

my baby doesn�t need to pay these haters

xxx

Comment

Working...
            X