X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Originally posted by HomeMaker
    From "leather so soft"

wayne could be a mason...check it out...

3:30 into song he says "STUNNA"...notice the 33 relating to the highest known masonic degree...stunna at 03:30...stunna is anagram off backwards alphabet code(BAC) for "MASUN G"...G left over because that is the letter symbol of the masons

"until that day, i be a motherfuckin' stunna, nigga"

"I BE A MOTHERFUCKIN' STUNNA, NIGGA"....initials are "IBAMSN"

IBAMSN...unscramble off BAC to "MAYSIN"...or unscramble off BAC to "B MASIN"

so i think he is trying to say/"lightly encode" something here.
    haha that shits crazy, but most likely thats just all a coincidence
    DTA!!!
    check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

REALLY. HomeMaker u aint serious are u..
      Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
      I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
      Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
      You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
      Empty the clip then roll the window up
      Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
      I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
      Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
      That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
      Dark shades EazyE
      Five letter YMCMB
      Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
      I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
        From "leather so soft"

wayne could be a mason...check it out...

3:30 into song he says "STUNNA"...notice the 33 relating to the highest known masonic degree...stunna at 03:30...stunna is anagram off backwards alphabet code(BAC) for "MASUN G"...G left over because that is the letter symbol of the masons

"until that day, i be a motherfuckin' stunna, nigga"

"I BE A MOTHERFUCKIN' STUNNA, NIGGA"....initials are "IBAMSN"

IBAMSN...unscramble off BAC to "MAYSIN"...or unscramble off BAC to "B MASIN"

so i think he is trying to say/"lightly encode" something here.
        Stunna isn't a realy word but stunner is. That throws the first one out the window

@ ThaKidB I hope you know that Tupac knew ballet, can't call that thug at all. Wayne said he was gonna try be the best, try be remembered as one of the best so he is

Comment

pac was realer, like he in dem streets an shit

wayne more about the music

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
            Nice stuff on thakidb's part, the fucking title is a joke, you're acting like wayne is trying to take the world over or kill everyone. It's a person, not the government we're talking about

Also, do you know the actual definition of "theory"?
            Actualy your a fucking joke.
            Thinking you know something. Like 2Pac had the 7 Day theory..
            This thread is to see what Wayne has that 'mysteriously' odd.
            Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
              Originally posted by ReasonHQ
              For example..
              Lil' Wayne being shot at a young age.
              Lil' Wayne and Ghostwriters ( Mainly Gillie Da Kid & Drake )
              Lil' Wayne a Mason ? ( The most confusing one IMO )
              Huge problem with this ?

Lil Wayne wasn't SHOT. Stop makin' Lil' Wayne out to be a thug. He is not, or have EVER BEEN A THUG. Lil' Wayne shot HIMSELF. Noone came up and shot Wayne. Lil' Wayne's ghostwriters is another thing.

I hate it when people say Lil' Wayne is amongst the greats because of the situations he's in. Am I the onlyone who notices how Lil' Wayne tries so hard to be like the greats? He does everything the greats did so he can be amongst them. Sleep in studios, tryin' to be the hardest workin' man in hip-hop (which has been proven that Tupac was one of the hardest workin' men in hip-hop) No longer writing, dreads, the tattoos, the all of a sudden vulgarity in his music. Seriously, the man is not one of the best, and I never will place him there because he tries way to hard to be there when it's somethin' that should be earned. It's almost like trying to get into the hall of fame. You don't just say your in the hall of fame, you have to be nominated there. Wayne does so much shit to attract attention. Like he said some females shot up his bus when they was on there interstate. I mean really? Lil' Wayne is way to fake to be considered the greatest. Lil' Wayne hasn't been strugglin' all his life, he probably did sell drugs but the man got famous when he was 14 fuckin' years old. wtf kind of struggle you havin' ? What struggle have YOU been through? Even after lookin' at his self-documentary on fuse or whatever, I got exactly what I was lookin' for. Lil' Wayne never struggled a damn day in his life. He's had money before he even finished made to high school, even though he dropped out before then.

Tupac actually lived the hard life, stayin' out all night with the drug dealers. Bein' dirt poor, wearin the same clothes over, etc. livin' the actual THUG LIFE. Lil' Wayne just wants to say he lived that life and not actually go through it. He's a fuckin' poser and everyone eats it up. Don't get me wrong I love lil' wayne's music, that's because I like good music. But is he real enough to be considered the greats? No.
              There is to many things wrong in your wall of text to address all, but in waynes defense he's never claimed to be "thug" he's always said he's a RAPPER. Wayne has his own experiences in life that have made him the rapper he is, of course he won't be like tupac.

Lil' Wayne never struggled a damn day in his life. He's had money before he even finished made to high school, even though he dropped out before then.
              Do you even listen to what he's talking about. It's always about the money, and it's always been about the money. In his earlier days, he rapped about struggles, and he grew up and found himself. Wayne's got a way of connecting with us that no other rapper has ever been able to do. And talking about just started to cuss? Again that's what happens when you grow the fuck up, I'm sure if he wasn't a rapper he would of never used a cuss word in his life.. pleeeease

Tupac and Wayne have completely different styles of rapping, but were BOTH greats. I truly believe Tupac was the king of the rap game, but Wayne can't even be categorized with them, fools one-of-a-kind which in my book is something that not many people reach. Plus, I always thought he reminded me of Mac Dre

Back on topic

"I know what they don�t wanna tell you
              Just hope you�re heaven-sent, and you�re hell-proof" Illuminati??

Comment

i have a ton of lil wayne conspiracies.

Comment

Working...
                X