Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

On the real whoever says he's wack or horrible, I hope your sister drops dead. No grin

Comment

Imo Wayne is his own self and cannot be compared to anyone....not saying hes better or worse...i just have a hard time comparing other rappers to wayne cuz hes different
      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Some posters said that Pac is overrated......
        Now all of you listen a person like me because I'm older than most of you and I remember Pac's days when he was alive and what happened after his death.
        Tupac is overrated this is true.He is overrated because before his death nobody called him GOAT.Names like Rakim,Big Daddy Kane,RUN-DMC were greater than him.But after his death some people called him the Greatest.They did the same after Biggie's death.Called him GOAT also.
        Tupac isn't the Greatest ever.But he is one of the Greatest for sure because he has an impact in the game.Lil Wayne hasn't surpass him yet.Because he hasn't the impact like Pac had even if he is overrated for some reasons.
        IMO the Greatest Rapper ever is Eminem.Because at his prime 1999-2003 made Hip-Hop huge in all over the world.People outside of US started to listen Hip-Hop because of Eminem.
        And Eminem is the only rapper who can has 100.000 fans in small countries like Switzerland or latin countries like Brazil.

Eminem is the GOAT and Pac top-10.Weezy isn't top-10 yet.
        BTW my top-20
        1.Eminem
        2.Rakim
        3.Nas
        4.Biggie
        5.Big Daddy Kane
        6.Tupac
        7.Outcast
        8.Wu-Tang Clan
        9.Jay-Z
        10.Kool G Rap
        11.KRS-1
        12.Public Enemy
        13.Slick Rick
        14.Eazy-E
        15.Lil Wayne(later he will be greater.He is still young)
        16.Big Pun
        17.Big-L
        18.Ice Cube
        19.Scarface
        20.LL Cool J

Comment

Lolz Pac>>Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            Weezy is my favorite rapper but hes not better than Tupac. No rapper can do what Tupac did.
            lol@.That's one of the reasons which Tupac is overrated!
            Have you ever heard of Rakim?????Rakim changed the game at 1987 with Paid in Full.Rakim was Pac's idol.
            And something else.Pac was a great songwriter if not the greatest but at the other side his skills weren't something special.Pac as a skilled rapper wasn't/isn't even Top-30 ever.
            So again as I said Pac is one of the Greatest but he is also overrated.His impact was one of the best in the history of Hip-Hop and that's why I put him in the top-10.But the #1 ever?Hell no!!
            Rakim is easily greater than Pac.Eminem surpassed them all at his prime 1999-2003.
            Last edited by MichaelJordan23; 05-24-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

who ever made this thread must be trippin.

weezy can never be compared to 2pac!

that being said, weezy is still a top 10 best rapper

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
                Some posters said that Pac is overrated......
                Now all of you listen a person like me because I'm older than most of you and I remember Pac's days when he was alive and what happened after his death.
                Tupac is overrated this is true.He is overrated because before his death nobody called him GOAT.Names like Rakim,Big Daddy Kane,RUN-DMC were greater than him.But after his death some people called him the Greatest.They did the same after Biggie's death.Called him GOAT also.
                Tupac isn't the Greatest ever.But he is one of the Greatest for sure because he has an impact in the game.Lil Wayne hasn't surpass him yet.Because he hasn't the impact like Pac had even if he is overrated for some reasons.
                IMO the Greatest Rapper ever is Eminem.Because at his prime 1999-2003 made Hip-Hop huge in all over the world.People outside of US started to listen Hip-Hop because of Eminem.
                And Eminem is the only rapper who can has 100.000 fans in small countries like Switzerland or latin countries like Brazil.

Eminem is the GOAT and Pac top-10.Weezy isn't top-10 yet.
                BTW my top-20
                1.Eminem
                2.Rakim
                3.Nas
                4.Biggie
                5.Big Daddy Kane
                6.Tupac
                7.Outcast
                8.Wu-Tang Clan
                9.Jay-Z
                10.Kool G Rap
                11.KRS-1
                12.Public Enemy
                13.Slick Rick
                14.Eazy-E
                15.Lil Wayne(later he will be greater.He is still young)
                16.Big Pun
                17.Big-L
                18.Ice Cube
                19.Scarface
                20.LL Cool J
                Bro, how you gonna try that hard to try & say how much you know hip-hop then put Eazy-E ahead of Wayne? Eazy was a G, but seeing how he didn't even write his own stuff he's no where near Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
                  lol@.That's one of the reasons which Tupac is overrated!
                  Have you ever heard of Rakim?????Rakim changed the game at 1987 with Paid in Full.Rakim was Pac's idol.
                  And something else.Pac was a great songwriter if not the greatest but at the other side his skills weren't something special.Pac as a skilled rapper wasn't/isn't even Top-30 ever.
                  So again as I said Pac is one of the Greatest but he is also overrated.His impact was one of the best in the history of Hip-Hop and that's why I put him in the top-10.But the #1 ever?Hell no!!
                  Rakim is easily greater than Pac.Eminem surpassed them all at his prime 1999-2003.
                  Pac had it all tbh Lyrics, Flow, Storytelling, Impact, Passion. He is imo the greatest rapper ever

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                    Pac had it all tbh Lyrics, Flow, Storytelling, Impact, Passion. He is imo the greatest rapper ever
                    But he is not dead, so Wayne is taking/took over.

People need to get over the 80's and the 90's.

We're in 2011. Back in the early 90's, people called snoop a great rapper. Now look at him. I feel if Pac were still alive, he'd be doin the same shit. Would have fell off.

Comment

2pac was just so real with all his raps i think thats why people love him he was amazing fuckin rapper

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        But he is not dead, so Wayne is taking/took over.

People need to get over the 80's and the 90's.

We're in 2011. Back in the early 90's, people called snoop a great rapper. Now look at him. I feel if Pac were still alive, he'd be doin the same shit. Would have fell off.
                        Just because Pac's dead doesn't mean that he's been taken over. Wayne is my fav rapper of all time, But Pac is better plain and simple tbh. Snoop was dope and if he never started doing all that wack shit he's doing atm, He would be top 10 most probaly

Comment

I feel this batman quote kind of represents the rap world a little .
                          "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Tupac and Biggie died young and are seen as hip hop legends, Wayne has been in the game a long time and people notice how his style has changed, and not all of them like it. So much so that they start to hate..

Now I know Waynes not much older than Tupac when he died, but the duration of time and the amount of content Wayne has put out has let people critique more on how hes changed as an artist.

Basically what I'm saying is, part of the reason that Tupac is rated so highly is because he died.
                          Last edited by xkevanx; 05-24-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X