Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Ok my favorite rapper is Lil Wayne, but u cant say eminem didnt do shit for recovery. He had 2 #1 Billboard hits Im not afraid and Love the way you lie, the song No love and a shitload of other good songs. It was a different kind of rap album from Em but theres no way u could say that. So please just stop talking
    young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
      Ok my favorite rapper is Lil Wayne, but u cant say eminem didnt do shit for recovery. He had 2 #1 Billboard hits Im not afraid and Love the way you lie, the song No love and a shitload of other good songs. It was a different kind of rap album from Em but theres no way u could say that. So please just stop talking
      We were talking about comercials.. bitch please, get a fucking PET scan

Comment

TO SETTLE THIS Justin Bieber is the best rapper have u heard his freestyle in timwestwood t.v he literally murked eminem lil wayne and most of the rappers in the game.Nuff said imagine when he gets older better than tupac and biggie.

Comment

i kno pac is the greatest ever but in my fucking ipod theres like 300 songs . and only one song of pac and more than 100 of weezy
          im agree with u

NO ONE fuck with these niggaz !

Comment

weezy 4 me i listen to pac 2 but hes old school now

Comment

man, i'm > than both them combined
              Open your dome with LSD

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteManKnowsAll View Post
                proof?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteManKnowsAll View Post
                  What's with your name Youngin?

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                    We were talking about comercials.. bitch please, get a fucking PET scan
                    Eminem is the Greatest rapper ever.Love him or hate him.Because he had and he will always have the Greatest impact worldwide in hip-hop history.Hip-Hop is huge worldwide because of Eminem.
                    Rakim.RUN-DMC,2pac,Biggie had impact in US but Eminem WORDLWIDE.
                    Also he has all the respect of Legendary rappers and other rappers.

"Em is nasty man, I tell people to this day...if Em was black...he’d be the next Muhammad Ali.” - Rakim

"I think that's one of the most exciting things hip hop can look forward to. He contributes so much lyrically and musically, he's amazing,"-Nas on Eminem's album release

"If he keeps doing what he does now, he will be bigger than Michael Jackson", "some of the hardest nikkas I know think this little white boy is great", "in my whole career i never found anything on demo tapes, till I heard him. I said-find him now" - Dr Dre

"Nobody's gonna be bigger than Eminem.Eminem’s the #1 rapper of all time.”"-Kanye West

"Come on out. I'm not calling you out to diss me because I can't f*ck with you. But come do a song. Please...with three e's."-Li'l Wayne on Eminem

"He (Em) fucked him (Jay-Z) awfully on that record. Completely. Like DAMN!I don't want Eminem on my album. I'm cool"-'Renegade' made Snoop Dogg not want to do a song with Em because worried he'd get killed too

"I Can’t F*ck with Eminem But I Got Everybody Else Covered"-Lupe Fiasco

"You dont fuck with the white boy, jay knows, everybody knows "- The game

"Eminem is the Greatest Rapper Ever"-Akon

"Toronto I want you to make some motherfucking noise for the Greatest of all time,Eminem"-Drake

“Air Jordan. Tiger Woods. You know how a person is made for something? Eminem is made for hip-hop. The best rapper is a white man.”-50 cent

Eminem is miles away from any other rapper ever.And let's say in US is debatable.Outside and all over the world it's not even a debate.Eminem has by far the biggest impact ever and by far the most fans.But Hip-Hop is huge because of him.

Comment

Wayne obviously has more swag and a better flow than 2pac.
                      In a rap battle, wayne would kill pac.
                      But 2pac is better in a different way because his songs are motivational and deliver a good message.
                      They're just different.

Comment

Originally posted by baker308 View Post
                        But 2pac is better in a different way because his songs are motivational and deliver a good message.
                        They're just different.
                        Have you ever seen wayne freestyle. All he does is quote bars from his songs, and sometimes he even does that badly

Comment

Originally posted by baker308 View Post
                          They're just different.

Lol.. Wayne can't freestyle no more.

Comment

Working...
                          X